Report on Tarot marathon in my home town

in mexico we have a say that reads POOR MEXICO SO FAR FROM GOD AND SO CLOSE TO THE GRINGOS. (please take no offense my friends but we arwe sooo far from God)

on sept 11 (my wedding aniversary 8 years) in the main square just in front of the cathedral went 2 tarot readers triing to break the guinness world record on most readings in 12 hours, so i went to that place because i got married there (the cathedral) and saw a HUGE LINE of about 300+ people and i start talking about how that is against the RCC and showing them the cathesism, man i have never feel so much anger to me, people was saying stuff like:

go away the BRUJO TIRZO is a man from God.

why go to mass, we have Tirzo.

i am a super catholic but i love more my tarot.

He is a good man (the reader) he has an image of our lady of Guadalupe.

SO THE FINAL COUNTING WAS 1500+ READINGS, BUT THANK GOD THE GUINNESS RECORD PEOPLE WAS A NO SHOW

PLEASE PRAY FOR MEXICO BECAUSE CATHOLISISM IS GETTING BEATEN HERE!!!

How sad!! They would rather believe in a brujo than Dios.
Maybe you can start a Novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe but I will certainly keep your town in my prayers.
God bless,
Joeysmom
PS: I’m originally from Peru, a once very Catholic country. It saddens me and sometimes angers me how many Catholics are leaving the Catholic church.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.