Reports: Grand jury reaches decision on Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson, announcement planned

news.yahoo.com/grand-jurys-decision-on-ferguson-officer-darren-wilson-to-be-revealed-214238133.html

CLAYTON, Mo. — A St. Louis County grand jury has finally reached a decision on whether to charge Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown Jr., several media outlets reported Monday.

The panel’s ruling is expected to be revealed during a press conference at the courthouse in Clayton later today.

Anxiety over the decision has kept the St. Louis region on edge, as the public waits to see whether the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white police officer will result in an indictment.

I am waiting. Hoping there will not be uprisings afterwards out of celebration or anger.

I hope it doesn’t get bad.

Announcement is supposed to be in 10 minutes. Hope everyone in that area battens down the hatches!

My guess is that all law enforcement in larger cities will be on alert tonight.

No time to be comfortable from a distance

Praying …

As well as they should be.

Amen

RT reporting only about 150 protesters outside the police station.

On tv the number is higher. It has to be closer to 1,000 than 150.

Drudge Report reports that USA Today says:

Check it for yourself, drudgereport.com if one wants to know.

My prayers to the Brown family, a tragedy. I hope everyone stays safe.

Activists may use this.

Sad story.

No indictment on the officer.

I hope people act the right way.

A police car window has been broken.

:confused:

My taught exactly

USA Today Scooped the Story and declared there would be NO indictment. I did not want to state it myself. Great Apologies to 7 Sorrows.

I wonder how much are people going to blame the police for over doing it.

Let’s keep everyone in our prayers.

God bring peace.

Random buildings being burned down, looting, and other kinds of random violence, all of which plays right into the stereotype about blacks. It’s a shame that Obama and the media won’t condemn this behavior and say that these wild criminals don’t represent blacks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.