Repose of Grandmother's Soul

Yesterday morning, on the Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, my grandmother passed away into Eternity. She had been battling cancer and other sicknesses and I had seen her suffer so much. But now I’m glad that shes in peace and is no longer suffering, also, I know that she is being ushered into Paradise by our Blessed Mother. Please pray for the repose of the soul of Adelaide Clark.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto dear Adelaide. Grandmother’s hold such a special place in our hearts, families, and for many in our faith formation. God bless your family at this difficult time.

Praying for the repose of your grandmother’s soul, and may God comfort you and your family for your loss. :signofcross:

Praying for your Grandmother’s soul!

I am praying for your Grandmother`s soul.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Heavenly Father receive this blessed soul of Adelaide Clark, your daughter - priest, prophet, and king. From time of her birth to this day where she comes to rest with you she has journeyed and been victorious in your name. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord.
And may perpetual light shine upon her…

Praying.

Your grandmother is in my prayers.

May God welcome her to His kingdom, and may her family find peace and comfort in Him.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Amen
Keeping Adelaide in prayer for the repose of her soul
JMJ

Mass for the repose of her soul. May Our Lady of Mt Carmel take her soul under her protection and guide her into heaven.

May she rest in peace.:byzsoc:

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.