Repose of the soul

Please pray for the repose of the soul of my step-grandson, Balmar Cruz. He passed away last night, he was only 19. Thanks.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

May his soul and the sould of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

I am sorry for the loss of Balmar to your family at so young an age.
I ask the Lord to comfort Your family,
and to give peace to Balmar’s soul

Eternal rest grant unto Balmar Cruz O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

I pray, dear Lord for the family who have lost this young man. Give them the strength to cope and let them know your love.

Thank you everyone. The funeral was today; his younger brother and mother are devestated. He had been very ill, but was expected to make a full recovery.

Eternal rest grant unto Balmar, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

I’m so sorry for his family. This is terrible. Can you let them know that we care and are praying for them?

I pray for the repose of his soul and for peace for his family and friends.

May our Lord receive him and bless his family on earth. My prayers are with you.

Eternal rest grant unto Balmar Cruz, O Lord.

And let the perpetual light shine upon him.

And may the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant to Balmar Cruz, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him; May his soul and the soul of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

I will do that. Parents should not out live their children, it is the worst kind of pain. :blessyou:

I’m very sorry. Please know that you are all in my prayers.

I’m so sorry :frowning:

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.