Request for a prayer

Hi everyone.

I ask for a prayer for my husband and family, so we can get through this hard time, and come out the other side with a lighter heart and with peace inside.

I start the RCIA on tuesday and although i am not a baptised catholic - i do believe and i ask for guidance and some calming influence for the next little while.

Amen.

Many thanks for your help
Gayle

Praying for you and your family.

Praying for you and your family that the Lord will help you through your difficult time. God Bless.

In Jesus’ name, Father, please hear and grant Gayle’s prayers for her husband and herself. Please grant our prayers for the survival of Gayle and her husband in their present hardships, and lead them into a flourishing future.

Gayle, I ask God to give your abundant graces throughout your journey with RCIA and in you new life as Catholic.

God bless you for your faith…Trishie

Praying for and increase of faith, hope and love for you and your family in these tough times.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women and
Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will add you to my prayers

***+JMJTJ+

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Loving Father, please help Gayle on her journey, create peace in her and her family’s lives, and provide them all with support in whatever way they made need. Bless them all with your ongoing love. AMEN

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.