Request for all Prayer - Theology

Hi,

I’d really appreciate prayers right now, as I’m in the process of applying for Theological College. I don’t have all the entry requirements needed of me, because I could not afford to go to college for A levels; but I am hoping so dearly I get in to this university theological college, and I’d really appreciate all your prayers for God’s commendation to the decision makers, and for Him to uphold me in my journey to serve Him

Thank you, God bless

Best of luck, and I’m praying for your success. Both in finding the education you want in your chosen field, and also beyond!

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

I think that your prayer has already been answered. Trust in the Lord. I’m trusting in Him for you.

Blessings,

Praying for your request…

Rita88, I am praying for you.

Jesus please grant Rita’s prayers and lead her as You desire

prayers for you…

kate

Praying For You
Grandma Glor

I have just noticed I never updated you all on this prayer.

I would like to thank you all. I felt very defeated as the first theological college I applied to did not accept me. But a month later I applied to a second (much better) university to study Theology and I was accepted. I found out just days before Christmas 2008 - and I am now half way through my second year.

I enjoy every day of studying, as it has broadened my understanding of the Christian faith, and deepened my own relationship with Christ.

I feel blessed that you all prayed for me, and even more blessed that God saw me fit to study Him in this way. It has truly transformed my life.

Thank you all for being with me! x

Praying for you …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.