Request free mass intentions here

Bishop Dowd is making available mass intentions request for you to submit daily.

bishopdowd.net/blog/request-a-mass-intention/

:slight_smile:

I just submitted a mass intention for everyone here today (Monday, 03/07/2017). Submit yours. Let’s pray together.

I just submitted a mass intention for everyone here today (Monday, 03/07/2017). Submit yours. Let’s pray together.

:gopray:

Mass intentions requested:

For conversion of sinners, perseverance of the just, relief for souls in purgatory

Mass intention requested

For conversion of sinners, perseverance of the just, relief for souls in purgatory

Thanks

Mass intention requested today

Wow - that is tremendous. Thank you!!

Thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing.I will be taking advantage of the Bishops’s generous offer!:pray:

Thanks for sharing this!

Wow! Thank you! :slight_smile:

:):slight_smile:

**O glorious St. Paul,
who from a persecutor of Christianity,
did become a most ardent apostle of zeal;
and who to make known the Saviour Jesus Christ
to the ends of the world did suffer with joy imprisonment,
scourging, stonings, shipwrecks
and persecutions of every kind,
and in the end did shed your blood to the last drop,
obtain for us the grace to receive,
as favours of the Divine Mercy,
infirmities, tribulations,
and misfortunes of the present life,
so that the vicissitudes of this our exile
will not render us cold in the service of God,
but will render us always more faithful and fervent.

Amen.**

:highprayer:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.