Request re. Missal

Hi there...I know I am a bit behind the times here but I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a link where I can download the Roman Missal (Latin-English) version in Isilo for a Palm Desktop. Many thanks!!

[quote="Shoo, post:1, topic:294784"]
Hi there...I know I am a bit behind the times here but I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a link where I can download the Roman Missal (Latin-English) version in Isilo for a Palm Desktop. Many thanks!!

[/quote]

As far as I know, the current Roman Missal is not available in a Latin–English version.

sanctamissa.org/en/resources/missale-romanum-pdf.html
Would this be of any help?

Here are some more
There's an Irish site too...that I can't find.

[quote="Shoo, post:1, topic:294784"]

[/quote]

Really? You're looking for a Missal iSilo?

:D:p

Hi again, thank you for the replies so far....I probably should have spelt it out a bit more. I actually have an isilo version of the Latin-English missal already for my Palm but it is not the up to date English translation. Any leads on where I could download that would be great!
Thanks a mil.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.