Request to pray for job and financial breakthrough.

I greet you in Jesus’ name.
Please pray for me. I lost my job and Iam finding it hard in finding a new one.
I have also been struggling with my finances for a long time now. Please join me in praying. God be blessed.
Thank you

Jude
njson2010@gmail.com

a Novena to St ,Joseph will be of help
U can find them in EWTN site

I pray that you will always seek first the kingdom of God and his justice, and have the things you need added unto you.

Our Father…

Amen.

I’ll include you specifically in my morning consecration of my work, which follows:

"Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father, thank you for all you’ve given me this day. I humbly ask that you consecrate this day to yourself and let me be your servant in my daily work. Under the tutelage of St. Joseph you learned a trade and redeemed work, a curse under Adam, to be a holy duty. I thank you for the work you’ve given me to do and I offer it up to you this day. I offer you my triumphs and my defeats, my joys and my frustrations, my abilities and my weaknesses. I pray that they may please You and You may use them as a means to teach me of Your Love.

Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly ask you to turn a kind eye on all who are out of work. May they find gainful employment, healing for the discouragement they feel, and a purpose that honors you. Amen."

We fly to your patronage,
O holy Mother of God.
Despise not our petitions
in our necessities,
but deliver us from all dangers,
O ever-glorious and blessed Virgin.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.