Requesting prayers for broken marriage/love/relationship

I’m appealing and asking for prayers for Gods help in my broken relationship with Jessica, my love. I’m asking for prayers for the courage and preserverence we need to start to communicate with each other again, to help us get that connection and love we had with each other. For Gods guidance for helping us find our way back to each other, in each others lives. This has been a VERY hard time and I know she, as well as I want to have that strong love, connection and relationship we once had.
Please! Please! Pray for us.
-Eddie

Praying for you both …

:blessyou:

Heavenly Father, I humbly pray that You bless Eddie and Jessica with Your grace. O God, kindle in their hearts a love for each other as strong and pure and holy as is Your love for each of us. Grant them Your strength and Your peace as they struggle in this time of difficulty. By the power of the Holy Spirit, teach and guide them to do Your holy will as they live their life together. I ask this of You through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

:gopray2:

Lord, please grant peace, healing, and reconciliation to this relationship between ronin5 and Jessica. May this couple love and respect each other deeply and do everything to please you so that their relationship will always be blessed. May they love each other with the love you have for them and keep their lives centered upon you. Help them to grow closer to each other and stronger in communication. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May Our dear Lord’s loving will be fulfilled in your life and in Jessica’s.
Our dear Lord please give healing, wisdom, and strength

Praying for both of you:gopray2:

Dear Lord, hear our prayers and show us your ways. Amen:signofcross:

God Bless! you always:heart:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.