Requests

LORD I PRAY 4- when mom goes next wednesday to her dr. and has 2- schedule when they can she can take them tests again. and when she takes them everyone of her tests shows everything is nornal and she is miraclously healed of cancer it didnt spread or it didnt come back. and that she is healed soon. dad- mary-jo-tracey-me. i pray i am miraclously healed of all my heath-problems and mental-illnesses. dads eyes are restored. matt-lisa get a job. matt-cathy-moves completely out of my home. we sell this home 4-price mom-dad are asking and get a tremously beaufiful 3-bed-rm home. all of my p-requests posted on fasting-sacfrices light-candle 2-be granted. i get a letter saying i am approved 4- ssi-or ss raise of 8-hundred dollars still keep all insurence cards i have now dont loose anything not even p,p. and i get approved 4- 9-hundred dollars of f-stamps and dont loose any insurence cards at all HAVE 2-LIVE ON 2-DOLLARS A MONTH. catholic schools-catholic priests- catholic churches-fr-marty- END OF THIS ECOMANIC RECESSION CRIISIS. TO LOOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT BATTLING OBESETY.

Prayers to you Sherbie.

LORD I PRAY 4- when mom goes next wednesday to her dr. and has 2- schedule when they can she can take them tests again. and when she takes them everyone of her tests shows everything is nornal and she is miraclously healed of cancer it didnt spread or it didnt come back. and that she is healed soon. dad- mary-jo-tracey-me. i pray i am miraclously healed of all my heath-problems and mental-illnesses. dads eyes are restored. matt-lisa get a job. matt-cathy-moves completely out of my home. we sell this home 4-price mom-dad are asking and get a tremously beaufiful 3-bed-rm home. all of my p-requests posted on fasting-sacfrices light-candle 2-be granted. i get a letter saying i am approved 4- ssi-or ss raise of 8-hundred dollars still keep all insurence cards i have now dont loose anything not even p,p. and i get approved 4- 9-hundred dollars of f-stamps and dont loose any insurence cards at all HAVE 2-LIVE ON 2-DOLLARS A MONTH. catholic schools-catholic priests- catholic churches-fr-marty- END OF THIS ECOMANIC RECESSION CRIISIS. TO LOOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT BATTLING OBESETY.

Dear Sherrie, you seem to have an overwhelming number of concerns and stresses on your mind.
I will give time to pray for each of your intentions.
I ask Jesus to grant you peace and to help you in all these issues.
God bless you, Love.

Trishie

This thread got bumped far down the list and I just wanted to make sure SHERRBIE knows we are all praying for these many requests and the stress and difficulties that appear somewhat overwhelming.

God bless you SHERRBIE, and your family.

I will keep you and your intentions in my prayers

I am praying for and with you

Praying for all of your intentions.

Praying the Hail mary for you.

Praying for your intentions…

Praying for your mom’s return to good health!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.