Resources for "End Times"?

I have read a a little about the the "End Times" from a Protestant perspective (okay, okay...I read 'Left Behind' when it first came out), and I found most of it to be un-scriptural and sometimes even comical. Can anyone recommend any good Catholic End Times resources that will teach about Catholic end-time views, prophecies, etc.?

There are are several good books on the subject refuting the unbiblical "Rapture" theology, while at the same time giving some insight into Catholic teaching::

Rapture: The End Times Fiction that Leaves Truth Behind, by David Curie

The Rapture Trap, by Paul Thigpen

Will Catholics Be Left Behind, by Carl Olsen

Here are some articles from "The Rosary Light and Life" page giving straightforward Catholic teaching on "The Last Things":

www.pacifier.com/~rosarweb/ll57n1.htm
www.pacifier.com/~rosarweb/ll57n2.htm
www.pacifier.com/~rosarweb/ll57n3.htm
www.pacifier.com/~rosarweb/ll57n4.htm
www.pacifier.com/~rosarweb/ll49n6.htm

The VERY BEST resource I know for learning about the Catholic perspective on how to read the prophets and biblical prophecy is a CD set by Steve Wood called "Introduction to Biblical Prophecy." In my opinion, everyone who aspires to read the Bible from a Catholic perspective should hear these talks. You can find it here.
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server4600/0ec1c/products/54/images/140/media__98832.1329337574.1280.1280.jpg

One resource would be the Catholic Bible, itself, the Book of Revelations. Unlike protestant Bibles, underneath the scripture of a Catholic Bible, it has small print which helps explain the Catholic interpretation.

The pre-trib, pre-mil rapture is not believed by many, if not most, Protestants. :):gopray:

Two great resources for this.
shop.catholic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/135x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/e/beginning-apologetics-8.jpg Beginning Apologetics 8: What Catholics Believe about the Second Coming, the Rapture, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and Indulgences

$5.95

shop.catholic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/135x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/n/end-of-the-world.jpg What Jesus Really Said About The End Of The World

$14.95

What I've noticed is there are a lot of apologetics books written on what we DON'T believe about the End Times (as it relates to what Protestants believe). But I've seen very little written on it that only focuses on what the Catholic Church teaches about it.

Eschatology by Cardinal Ratzinger (now Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI)

[quote="livingwordunity, post:6, topic:337867"]
What I've noticed is there are a lot of apologetics books written on what we DON'T believe about the End Times (as it relates to what Protestants believe). But I've seen very little written on it that only focuses on what the Catholic Church teaches about it.

[/quote]

Then this will be precisely what you are looking for as it covers both.

shop.catholic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/135x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/e/beginning-apologetics-8.jpg **
Beginning Apologetics 8: What Catholics Believe about the Second Coming, the Rapture, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and Indulgences**

$5.95

Here's what the CCC teaches about what we believe as Catholics about the "end times."

He will come again to judge the living and the dead (638-682)
scborromeo.org/ccc/p1s2c2a7.htm

The Last Judgment and The Hope of the New Heaven and the New Earth (1038-1060)
scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a12.htm#V

We profess this faith every time we pray the Creed. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.