Resources for learning the Tridentine Mass

I have a great interest in the Tridentine Latin mass. Eventually, I would like to attend one. What are some good books/ websites/ videos etc. for learning about the Latin mass and how it works?

My favorite book right now is Treasure and Tradition: the Ultimate Guide to the Latin Mass. It’s great for those new to the Extraordinary Form as well as those who are familiar with it. Lots of illustrations and history.
staugustineacademypress.com/epages/b9279dcf-f5d4-4322-8442-90642f0120ca.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/b9279dcf-f5d4-4322-8442-90642f0120ca/Products/639366

You can even use it as a missal–but it is larger than a hand missal.

You can find a lot of resources online.

This PDF compares the EF and the OF: knoxlatinmass.net/OldNewMass.htm

You can find the Order of the Mass online: fisheaters.com/TLMinstructions.html

The FFSP has a lot of videos on YouTube.

Get one of the red booklet missals put out by Coalition in Support of Ecclesia Dei:
ecclesiadei.org/Booklet%20Missals.htm

Hope that helps!

sanctamissa.org/en/tutorial/

This site has video and audio resources for priests and servers as well as other texts.

The Fulton J Sheen Sunday Missal.

Peace

What we are getting our godson,
ccwatershed.org/Campion/

All good suggestions but here is my favorite: youtube.com/watch?v=3eb0R-edS3Y&feature=related

We go to an EF Mass every Sunday. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.