Resources for Retreats

Are there any resources where one could find out about Catholic reteats: where, when, what topic/focus, etc.? I think I need a discernment retreat.

Thanks,

Glennonite

Perhaps contact your priest or the vocations director. They will be able to guide you to the right resources.

[quote="PerfectTiming, post:2, topic:264249"]
Perhaps contact your priest or the vocations director. They will be able to guide you to the right resources.

[/quote]

Thanks; that was my first inclination. Parish priests are always being pulled in so many directions, I didn't want to add another brink to his load. My inner "drill-sergeant" told me to do my own searching and leave the poor guy to his endless job. :)

But I will; he may have a lot of councel to share beyond a schedule of retreats.

Thanks again,

Glennonite

Here in Atlanta, our diocesan newspaper has a page devoted to upcoming retreats. Perhaps there is something like that near you?

Another suggestion - Cursillo retreats are supposed to be wonderful, and they are around the country. I think the web site is cursillo.com.

I don't know if you are a male or female, but if a female I would start at this site, searching by state
womenreligiousordersstate.blogspot.com/
and if you're a male, I would probably still search that page and contact the sisters asking them for recommendations. Female religious orders almost always consider it an important part of their apostolate to pray for priests, so either way they'll help you out.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.