Resources to compare two dioceses?

If I have posted this in the wrong forum, my apologies. I have no idea where this question fits in CAF.

I have recently been informed that there may be a job for me in two areas of the US that I may transfer to. I will be losing my current job by May of next year because the center I work for is closing. I do not want to move out of Phoenix, I love it here, but I do not foresee getting a job with my current rate of pay in this area and I am living paycheck to paycheck the way it is. If I have any hope to at least save money in the future, moving to one of these two areas may be my only option. Either I stay here and have financial troubles or move to one of two other areas in the US (where I don’t want to be) and at least be able to make ends meet.

Here are the two areas I’m considering at this point:

1. Salt Lake City, UT

2. Wichita, KS

Does anyone know of a website or place where I can get information on each of the dioceses in those areas? I am looking for a good orthodox diocese, preferably that has many parishes that celebrate TLM, and few liberal parishes. A resource with statistics is helpful, but just a general idea of what to expect is fine for starters.

I realize I may not have a choice in the matter, but the more info I can get on these two areas the better and will help in making my final decision if I want to move or not.

Oh, and please pray for me. It is going to be very difficult as I really love it here in Phoenix, despite the oppressive summer heat. I cried on the way home from Mass today while looking at the Saguaro cacti and coyotes/quail/wildlife becuase if I move I won’t be able to enjoy this beautiful state on a daily basis. It’s just heartbreaking.

Thanks and God Bless,
Snert

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.