RESTORATION OF lisa's love for me and our marriage

please help me lord. restore my marriage to lisa according to your divine will. allow us to find the love together for one another. bring us closer to each other in unity as you designed. lord do a mighty work in lisa’s heart that she will see me with the love she once had for me . she will accept the love from me . she will have a desire to return home and see that our marriage is worth saving.
lord give me your strength to endure this trial . give me your peace and understanding to know what to do. allow me to move when only you want me to . stand fast in you when your taking care of it. lord bind my words if they wont help. but use my mouth to speak as you would have do so. lord I hold true to your word. lord break lisa’s heart of stone and make it flesh. she will look only to you and your word for guidance. lord move us out of the valley today and upwards to the high place that you are preparing for us . lord make me the husband you want me to be ,make lisa the wife you want her to be and make us a family with at the head. lord I need your help and i trust your will. i surrender this whole situation to your divine will, it can only be done be you and your guidance I love you lord . I thank you lord for all you have given me seen and unseen . thank you for all you are preparing for me . in jesus holy name I pray, amen

thank you and god bless you, billy

Dear Lord, without You we can do nothing. Please mend the marriage of Billy and Lisa, who partook in Your holy sacrament of marriage. What You have joined, no one can separate. Bless these two children of Yours with abundant grace and humility to be one, as You are one with Your Church. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

In Jesus name, Father please grant this anguished prayer.
Billiy, I will keep you and Lisa in my prayers and daily Masses.

Lord- You said that with You all things were possible. Some things seem beyond hope- but You are the giver of hope. Lord, hear this prayer of Billy, and join it with all the prayers of Your faithful, and all those praying for Billy and Lisa. Save their marriage, Lord. Let it be the sign and the sacrament of Your love and unity… a sign that will glorify You. We know that when we pray for something that we know is Your will, that the prayer will be answered. It is always Your will that a Christian marriage be strong. Soften Lisa’s heart…open your children up to the joy and the wonder that is a loving sacremental marriage. I ask this in Jesus’ name… Amen

Praying for you and Lisa…

+JMJTJ+

***You and your wife will be in my prayers for the healing of your relationship, ***
united in the Love of Christ.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.