Return of Moral Values & Peace

Greetings! A happy Tridium to each!

I received the below email today and thought I would share it here so that more of us would pray the Rosary on Good Friday even though there is no Holy League and we do not live in a Christian society. Please copy, paste, and send to Catholics on your email address book who might pray the Rosary.

Thank you and Blessings to you and your loved ones

Luz Maria

------+ + ±-----+ + ±----- + + +

Imagine what might happen if every Catholic in the world would pray a Rosary on the same day! We have an example in October of 1573, when Europe was saved from the invasion of the mighty Turkish fleet, by praying of the Rosary by all Christians! So, on Good Friday, April 3, 2015, let us all pray a Rosary for the return of moral values into our communities and peace in the world. If possible, please pray your Rosary between Noon and 3:00 PM. Also, please e-mail this message to every Catholic on your address list, and ask them to pass it along to every Catholic on their lists. Let’s unite in praying one of the most powerful prayers in existence, for these intentions, on one of the holiest days in our Church year.

Send this to your prayerful friends and see how the Holy Spirit works! There is a great deal to gain and absolutely nothing to lose!

God bless each of you and your families,
Anita Sehn

We have an example in October of 1573, when Europe was saved from the invasion of the mighty Turkish fleet, by praying of the Rosary by all Christians!

The example is missing something: The Holy League Fleet who went up against them. The Turkish Fleet didn’t simply say “oh! a bunch of Christians prayed their rosaries, quick, turn the fleet around”

We don’t have a Holy League. We don’t even have a Christian society anymore.

I know we neither have nor do we live in a Christian society at all anymore. We do not have a “Holy League” or spiritual groups. Notwithstanding all of that, may we each pray the Rosary on Good Friday?

I will say the rosary on Friday. God bless!

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

**O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.**

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

:highprayer::highprayer::highprayer:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.