Return to the Church

In reading through all these prayer requests, I feel so blessed and even hate to ask for anything, but this is important to me, so I will proceed.

I ask for prayers for my husband and his return to the Church. I have tried to remain steadfast in my faith, and in how I raise my son, but I can’t always do it alone. My husband was meant to be the head of my household, and I believe that fully. While he is a great leader for my family in most things, I need for him to take the spiritual lead as well, especially as my young son is learning more about the faith and is gaining a strong interest in the Church.

My husband has started going back to Church with us, but I know he has issues with some aspects of the Church doctrine. I continue my prayers to the Holy Spirit to touch his heart and open his mind, and I ask that you all join me in my prayers.

Thank you

May the holy Spirit touch your husband and allows him to return home, to the Church of our Father.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee,
blessed are thou amongst women and
blessed is thy fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

I pray for your intentions! :gopray:

Pater noster qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Nomen Tuum;
adveniat Regnum Tuum;
fiat voluntas Tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo. Amen

Mother Mary pray for this husband
Amen

While there are many tragic and important prayer requests here, all prayers are heard by God, and a request for someone to have a greater chance of salvation, especially if that person is your spouse who will also aid in your and your child’s salvation, it is of the most vital importance. :slight_smile: I am truly sorry for the difficulties your husband and your family face, though I am happy that your son is showing interest in the Church and is being raised correctly and with good examples. Your husband’s difficulties seem to be relatively minor, though I cannot know fully, and despite his dilemmas he seems to still be obedient to the Church and is trying to work through them. The best thing you can do it to be a good example, to raise your son correctly, and to love your husband and always be there to answer any questions he has about the Faith, encouraging him to not let his problems sit and fester but rather to pursue solutions to them, and to trust in the capacity of God and the Church to provide answers for any problems he has.

I pray for the forgiveness of the sins of everyone in your family; for your husband’s full return to and growth in the Faith; for your own strength, courage, and long-suffering for your husband and son; for your son’s continued growth in the faith and his resistance to the grave threats of sin in this world, especially towards the young; and for the sake of all those in the world dealing with issues similar to yours. I also pray for the protection of all your family from all sin, all evils and all other problems, and the healing of all your ills. I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, St. Michael the Archangel, the guardian angels of everyone in your family, and St. Anne Line, patron saint of converts. God bless. :slight_smile:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou
O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God
Thrust into Hell, Satan and all the evil spirits
Who prowl about the world, seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you everyone!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.