Revelation 12, Marian and Ecclesiastical

After a couple of weeks of translating St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Albert the Great, and Hugh of St. Cher, I have put together commentary on Revelation 12 of the Marian Interpretations, and the Ecclesiastical interpretations side by side from Medieval commentators. Here is the link! sites.google.com/site/aquinasstudybible/home/revelation/rev-1/rev-2/rev-3/rev-4/rev-5/rev-6/rev-7/rev-8/rev-9/rev-10/rev-11/rev-12

[quote="COPLAND_3, post:1, topic:310439"]
After a couple of weeks of translating St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Albert the Great, and Hugh of St. Cher, I have put together commentary on Revelation 12 of the Marian Interpretations, and the Ecclesiastical interpretations side by side from Medieval commentators. Here is the link! sites.google.com/site/aquinasstudybible/home/revelation/rev-1/rev-2/rev-3/rev-4/rev-5/rev-6/rev-7/rev-8/rev-9/rev-10/rev-11/rev-12

[/quote]

Looks like you have a typo - it says in a few places **two **thousand two hundred sixty days - should be one (or 'a thousand') thousand two hunjdred sixty.

God bless you.

These comments are charming but in the aggregate put one of a mind of those ever studying and never concluding; and this is vexing because I conclude Apocalypse 12 is neatly fulfilled in Our Lady of the Rosary's appearances at Fatima; and God's wish for the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Hear by all the bishops led by Peter, given as the "only" means to peace, has not been done; and temporizing on this snugly fitting parallel to John means delay causing Russian errors to spread leading to more genocide--as with Russia's sale of nuclear materials to Iran in 2004. I do thank you, however, for sharing.

[quote="nordskoven, post:3, topic:310439"]
These comments are charming but in the aggregate put one of a mind of those ever studying and never concluding; and this is vexing because I conclude Apocalypse 12 is neatly fulfilled in Our Lady of the Rosary's appearances at Fatima; and God's wish for the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Hear by all the bishops led by Peter, given as the "only" means to peace, has not been done; and temporizing on this snugly fitting parallel to John means delay causing Russian errors to spread leading to more genocide--as with Russia's sale of nuclear materials to Iran in 2004. I do thank you, however, for sharing.

[/quote]

Well, the good thing about it for me is that they are not my interpretations but commentators such as St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Albert the Great, Hugh of St. Cher, etc. So if somone disagrees then they are disagreeing with them and not me. I aimed to give multiple interpretations

[quote="beehumble, post:2, topic:310439"]
Looks like you have a typo - it says in a few places **two **thousand two hundred sixty days - should be one (or 'a thousand') thousand two hunjdred sixty.

God bless you.

[/quote]

Thank you! I will correct!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.