Reviews of Natural Ovarian Cyst Relief Secrets e-book

At the advice of her doctor, my wife has been taking birth control pills only to reduce the size of ovarian cysts (i.e., not to prevent pregnancies), which she’s prone to develop. I have long been concerned for her health due to possible side-effects from taking birth control pills and have searched on my own for alternatives that might reduce the growth of these cysts. In an internet search, I recently came across an e-book titled, “Natural Ovarian Cyst Relief Secrets” by Laura Hennings. It claims to promote a natural alternative to taking birth control pills (good) for reducing ovarian cysts without the harmful side-effects (even better). Information about this book seems to be scarce and suspect (all references to it that I’ve found to seem to me to be cleverly veiled commercial promotions in favor of the book). Does anyone have knowledge of this book and is there any support (esp. Catholic) for its claims?

Thank you in advance for your help.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.