Riddled with cancer

Hello All:

My wife’s uncle, good man from a Byzantine Catholic family of 16, Vietnam Vet, is riddled with cancer. I know he has prostate cancer which is now moving into his stomach. His name is Joe.

St. Joseph, Mary, and St. Peregrine, pray for Joe L.

Lord, please be with this family as they deal with Joe’s cancer. Heal their souls of everything that keeps them from You, and be their comfort in this time of need.

Amen.

Lord, I pray for Joe that he may find you as his source of strength. If it is your will, grant his early recovery. I ask this through the intercession of Mama Mary.

Prayers for Joe and his family.

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

God bless Joe and your entire family. May the Lord send him immediate and sustaining strength and nourishment as he faces this disease. If he is willing, may he heal Joe. May the Lord bless and comfort your entire family during this trial. God bless you!

Dear Lord please grant to Joe all the graces and strengthes that he is in most need of at this time. Be with his family and friends during this trial. May they all feel comforted and be blessed with Your peace. May they have all the graces and strengthes that they need in their coming into a closer union with God.

I will pray for Joe at Mass tomorrow. God bless.

Please let us know how he is doing from time to time.

Lord, Comfort Joe and his family in their suffering. Bring them Your Peace and Love in this dark time. Grant them Your Hope and grant them rest. Amen.

Lord, please heal Joe in accordance with your holy and adorable will. Grant him patience, courage, peace and strength to endure and to persevere in a state of grace. May nothing be separating him from you, and may his illness bring him to an even closer communion with you. Help him to carry his crosses patiently and lovingly. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying hard for Joe.

I’ve lost a cousin to cancer recently and my father has prostate cancer as well so I empathize with your pain.

*Father, *

*We are filled with your Spirit. *
*We believe that Jesus bore our sickness and carried our diseases. *
*We **accept that fact by faith. *
We pray that you help use heal our infirmities, all in the name of your Son.

Amen

Praying for Joe …

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

mlz

Daily prayer for Joe. His intention was lifted up before our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament yesterday and today. Amen.

Will include Joe and his family in my Rosary today.
He has been in my prayers.

Joe is remembered in daily prayer. His intention was lifted up before our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament on Thursday and Friday. Amen.

He’s included in my daily prayers, that’s for sure.

Dear Lord please grant to Joe all the graces and strengthes that he is in most need of at this time. Be with his family and friends during this trial. May they all feel comforted and be blessed with Your peace. May they have all the graces and strengthes that they need in their coming into a closer union with God.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.