Right forum>>? Avocation?

my vocation is the married life, since I am married already, and will remain that until either myself or spouse dies. So, I may feel a calling of sorts to an avocation. I have a full time job, but that is what I need to have for basic income. I also feel that God might be calling me to share my story ( many parts ) both for free and for money. How can I know for sure of this. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Mods, please move this if necessary.

[quote="traillius, post:1, topic:222661"]
my vocation is the married life, since I am married already, and will remain that until either myself or spouse dies. So, I may feel a calling of sorts to an avocation. I have a full time job, but that is what I need to have for basic income. I also feel that God might be calling me to share my story ( many parts ) both for free and for money. How can I know for sure of this. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Mods, please move this if necessary.

[/quote]

What do you mean by avocation? Being unemployed?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.