Rita Ring

What do you know about the messages Rita Ring receives that are found in the “God’s Blue Book” series published by Shepherds of Christ Ministries?

Hi. I’ve been reading the Blue Books. The messages of Our Lord, are very kind and loving, and uplifting. From what I know, there is no official statement about the messages. I don’t know the seer personally. I haven’t seen things contrary to Church teachings or Scripture. If the Church forbids it, though, then I would stop reading them. I think that this forum says something about not posting unapproved messages.

I cannot understand the great fixation on “messages” like this. If someone wants to read something directly from God or at least approved by His Church then why are the Scriptures and the writings of the saints not enough? Why do so many Catholics want to hear something new new new?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.