road to Rome

Please pray that if I am supposed to become Catholic, that God would show me the path and the timing, and that He would draw my wife into the Catholic faith as well. We are both Protestant and worship at a conservative Anglican church. I think that I pretty much agree with everything that the Church teaches, and am willing to submit to those things that don’t make sense to me; however, I don’t want to cause pain in my marriage (as I have in the past over church issues), and am grateful to the Anglican church that has been so good to us over the years.

Dear Father in heaven,

I pray for ProtestantSeeke. Please show them the path they should be on. I pray that the Holy Spirit will touch them and guide them in the right direction to You so that they can Praise and Worship You.
Grant this Oh Lord through Your one and only precious Son the Lord Jesus Christ who lives and reigns in you and in unity with the Holy Spirit, for ever and ever. Amen.

Praying.

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed by Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Prayer to St. Ignatius of Loyola

O glorious Patriarch, Saint Ignatius, we humbly beseech thee to obtain for us from Almighty God, above all things else, deliverance from sin, which is the greatest of evils, and next, from those scourges wherewith the Lord chastises the sins of His people. May thine example enkindle in our hearts an effectual desire to employ ourselves continually in laboring for the greater glory of God and the good of our fellowmen; obtain for us, likewise, from the loving Heart of Jesus our Lord, that grace which is the crown of all graces, that is to say, the grace of final perseverance and everlasting happiness. Amen.

St. Ignatius of Loyola, pray for us!

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen
:signofcross:

Praying…

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

praying

Dear Jesus, in Your name I humbly ask that you please help ProtestantSeeke with his conversion and also reach out and touch the heart of his wife to convert her too or at least make sure that ProtestantSeeke can convert without causing a problem in his marriage. Please draw these two people closer to You and also closer to each other. Amen.

Holy Mary and St. Joseph, Please pray for this intention.

Tagged for rosary intentions later. May God Bless and help the OP on his quest and also bless the OP’s wife and increase her understanding.

:pray::dove:

Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven
especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

prayers sent.
go get your sacraments.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven
especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.