Rockford Abortion Mill Hits New Low In Grotesque Window Dressing

By Thaddeus M. Baklinski

ROCKFORD, Illinois, May 31, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Grotesque "decorations" in the windows of the notoriously bizarre Northern Illinois Women's Center abortuary in Rockford, featuring such things as rubber chickens hanging from nooses, a nun in a coffin, and posters taunting the pro-lifers who regularly keep vigil outside with mocking and hateful messages, has hit a new level of offensiveness.

A sign, located a few feet away from a door to the abortion mill marked "main entrance" has a picture of Jesus sticking up his middle finger at passers-by with the words "Even Jesus Hates You."

Rockford Pro-Life said in their newsletter that pro-life sidewalk counselors were shocked, that, even considering this abortion mill's history of bigotry, they would place a sign with this message near their new main clinic entrance.

One sidewalk counselor was quoted to say, "What are they trying to do to these women, break their spirit?"

Another pro-lifer commented, "it looks like their message to a woman facing the most difficult decision she will ever make in her life is Jesus hates you, go ahead and kill your baby."

Another angle the abortion mill has taken is to post signs that personally attack the Catholic priests who gather every week to pray at the abortuary.

"An unofficial count of mothers entering the mill within a month of these devout priests praying showed the abortion totals to be cut at least in half. This is also when signs started appearing in the mill windows attacking Catholic Priests," a spokesman for Rockford Pro-Life observed.

lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/may/10053107.html

We have some great priests in the Rockford diocese!

You do have to wonder at the mental state of abortionists. It's one thing for people to be "pro-choice" activists when it is just an abstract idea that you picked up somewhere along the way of life. It's quite another to spend hours every day post abortion procedure counting tiny human body parts to ensure none were left inside the mother. How could that NOT totally screw you up? Abortionists don't have the option of deluding themselves into the belief that a fetus is just part of the woman's body or just a lump of tissue. Evidence to the contrary is stark for them. How do they even function? How can they even go to the grocery store or park and not be accused by babies they see everywhere?

[quote="manualman, post:2, topic:200354"]
We have some great priests in the Rockford diocese!

You do have to wonder at the mental state of abortionists. It's one thing for people to be "pro-choice" activists when it is just an abstract idea that you picked up somewhere along the way of life. It's quite another to spend hours every day post abortion procedure counting tiny human body parts to ensure none were left inside the mother. How could that NOT totally screw you up? Abortionists don't have the option of deluding themselves into the belief that a fetus is just part of the woman's body or just a lump of tissue. Evidence to the contrary is stark for them. How do they even function? How can they even go to the grocery store or park and not be accused by babies they see everywhere?

[/quote]

Indeed. Some of them are surely insane, somehow. I found this great site about abortion, look here

[quote="Soutane, post:1, topic:200354"]

By Thaddeus M. Baklinski

ROCKFORD, Illinois, May 31, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Grotesque "decorations" in the windows of the notoriously bizarre Northern Illinois Women's Center abortuary in Rockford, featuring such things as rubber chickens hanging from nooses, a nun in a coffin, and posters taunting the pro-lifers who regularly keep vigil outside with mocking and hateful messages, has hit a new level of offensiveness.

A sign, located a few feet away from a door to the abortion mill marked "main entrance" has a picture of Jesus sticking up his middle finger at passers-by with the words "Even Jesus Hates You."

Rockford Pro-Life said in their newsletter that pro-life sidewalk counselors were shocked, that, even considering this abortion mill's history of bigotry, they would place a sign with this message near their new main clinic entrance.

One sidewalk counselor was quoted to say, "What are they trying to do to these women, break their spirit?"

Another pro-lifer commented, "it looks like their message to a woman facing the most difficult decision she will ever make in her life is Jesus hates you, go ahead and kill your baby."

Another angle the abortion mill has taken is to post signs that personally attack the Catholic priests who gather every week to pray at the abortuary.

"An unofficial count of mothers entering the mill within a month of these devout priests praying showed the abortion totals to be cut at least in half. This is also when signs started appearing in the mill windows attacking Catholic Priests," a spokesman for Rockford Pro-Life observed.

lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/may/10053107.html

[/quote]

What shock they will be in when they have to answer to God. i pray for thier conversion and i pray for the mothers who murder thier children and i definatly pray for the souls of those unbaptized infants who were murdered by those hateful disgusting "doctors"

Imagine an abortionist sitting in hell contemplating the trade he/she made. They traded the action of murdering innocent babies, in return for eternity in hell. This is not a smart move. Wow, will they be disappointed when they figure this one out, after it is too late.

St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou O Prince of the heavely host cast into hell satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

I truly believe that satan has somehow taken hold of those who actively participate in this most heinous of all crimes against humanity. Be sure to ask St. Michael to help, especially when you pray in front of an abortion mill. I pray a daily rosary for an end to abortion and always include the prayer to St. Michael before beginning the decades.

after reading this, i really have no words other than how sad how twisted these pro-abortion people are. just pathetic.

Oh wow...

Thinking about this, from...the point of view of who I was lets say, 6 years ago. How can any SANE person even walk into a place like that??

Lets SAY, that you know that the baby is a baby, but you still hold this belief that its your right to abort it. And your ok with that-

Wouldnt you at least want to do it in a ..professional...place?? If I went anywhere, be it the doctor, dentist, lawyers office...I'm very critical about how the place is maintained, is it clean, are the employees respectful, all kinds of different factors.

Honestly, if I ever went to a place, and walked up to that kind of display, religious or NOT I'd be like this is some crazy shhhh- stuff, and walk away real fast..

[quote="Soutane, post:1, topic:200354"]

[/quote]

Low, yes, but not exactly a new low, as it's been there for a number of months. We actually discussed this facility last year:

Image of Christ Removed by Police!!

Keep up the prayers, they are working!!! Satan cannot hide himself with these non-stop vigils, but outwardly shows his rage. Take heart!

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary
That Never
Was it known
That Anyone
Who fled to thy protection,
Implored thy help, Or
Sought thy intercession
Was left unaided.

Inspired (Yes!) by this confidence,
I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother

To you I come, before you I stand,
Sinful, and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate
Despise not my petition,
But in thy mercy
Hear and answer me. Amen.

[quote="timotheos, post:10, topic:200354"]
Keep up the prayers, they are working!!! Satan cannot hide himself with these non-stop vigils, but outwardly shows his rage. Take heart!

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary
That Never
Was it known
That Anyone
Who fled to thy protection,
Implored thy help, Or
Sought thy intercession
Was left unaided.

Inspired (Yes!) by this confidence,
I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother

To you I come, before you I stand,
Sinful, and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate
Despise not my petition,
But in thy mercy
Hear and answer me. Amen.

[/quote]

The more we confront the Enemy publicly and in prayer the greater grows his rage and the more often he will allow his true face to be seen-and is it ugly.Others will see it too.These prayer vigils and walks and marches for Life are akin to excorcism and they are working,just as exorcisms do and must be conducted diligently,patiently and with the knowledge that it is God and not us who will be the Evictor.

The Pro-Life movement is growing on an International level as the young are flocking to it world wide.THEY seem to realise that human right to life supercedes all other"rights" and that the murder of the unborn is significantly more important than the plight of baby seals.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.