Roman Catholic or Christian?

Roman Catholic or Christian?

For many shall come in my name [in the name of Jesus], saying, I am Christ [or vicar of Christ in the name of Jesus]; and shall deceive many. -Matthew 24:5

The new Pope (Vicar of Christ - the Greek roots of ‘vicar’ is “ante”, AKA Greek Vicar of Christ = antichrist) proclaimed the other day that you are saved ONLY by being a member of the Roman Catholic church. Of course, anyone who has read his or her Bible knows that that is not true.

To learn how to receive true salvation, click here.

Although not admitting it, this pope is leaning closer and closer to pre-Vatican 2. This is great news for many high-ranking Satanists, because part of their advancing in the religion of Satan is to become a pre-Vatican 2 priest. One ex-Satanist in his book “Lucifer Dethroned,” even claimed that when he was leading the Eucharist in his pre-Vatican 2 church, the wine really did turn into blood. This was great for him, because at the time, he drank real blood daily.

In other news - did you know that the Muslim messiah is supposed to reign for 7 years? Coincidence? Hmmm…

I truly believe we are the generation of the fig tree. If we indeed are, then most of us will be witnessing “the end.” The signs of the fig tree are lining up like perfect little ducks in a row.

Do as the Bible says - “watch and pray.” Not “be ignorant and feed the flesh while there’s still time.” How do you know what to watch for? If you don’t have an inkling, then you need to get your nose out of the TV guide or the latest fiction, and get it into the KJV Bible. This is serious stuff. How’s your spirit doing?

posted by prayzgod

to change the scriptures words (and, much worse, the MEANING) to suit ones own desired goals is sinful in my opinion. Whoever this poster is should be called into question to state on whose authority it is given to them to change the Word of God.

The new Pope (Vicar of Christ - the Greek roots of ‘vicar’ is “ante”, AKA Greek Vicar of Christ = antichrist)

vicar means to hold the place of, ANTI is different from ante or vicar in that it means IN OPPOSITION TO. this is word smithing designed to prey upon the ignorant. again, such deceptive practice hardly bodes well for the credibility and integrity of the author.

proclaimed the other day that you are saved ONLY by being a member of the Roman Catholic church. Of course, anyone who has read his or her Bible knows that that is not true.

that is technically a lie too. What the Pope said was that protestant sects are not true churches, but rather offshoot disobedient organisations springing from the one true church. All of us are aware that salvation does not come from the church, but rather from the grace of God, through our faith, which is made living by our works.

What IS correct is that those protestants who are saved are NOT done so by the virtue of their protestant upbringing, but rather by grace from their belief of the elements of CATHOLIC truth which was taken by their protestant sect from the church and which they upheld.

Although not admitting it, this pope is leaning closer and closer to pre-Vatican 2. This is great news for many high-ranking Satanists, because part of their advancing in the religion of Satan is to become a pre-Vatican 2 priest.

There is no difference between the ordination of a priest prior to and after Vatican 2. The powers of ordination vested in the clergy remain the same.

One ex-Satanist in his book “Lucifer Dethroned,” even claimed that when he was leading the Eucharist in his pre-Vatican 2 church, the wine really did turn into blood. This was great for him, because at the time, he drank real blood daily.

That is incorrect. A Satanist, though they had been ordained, would have done so invalidly and be in complete in-disposition to celebrate the sacraments. As such, NO transubstatiation could take place, and certainly not a miraculous one.

This is the reason that Satanists place such high value on STEALING the Eucharist (and why it should be protected at the altar)… They do NEED it to celebrate a black mass, and yet NONE of them, even if they had infiltrated the church as a priest, has the power to produce VALID Sacred Eucharists… what might be MORE indicative to consider is the clergy sex abuse scandal and how THAT might relate to infiltration of the church by satanists.

In other news - did you know that the Muslim messiah is supposed to reign for 7 years? Coincidence? Hmmm…

So? The same way that protestants sects are imperfect versions of Catholicism, so Islam incorporates SOME aspects of what indigenous people got from Christianity.

I truly believe we are the generation of the fig tree. If we indeed are, then most of us will be witnessing “the end.” The signs of the fig tree are lining up like perfect little ducks in a row.

Do as the Bible says - “watch and pray.” Not “be ignorant and feed the flesh while there’s still time.” How do you know what to watch for? If you don’t have an inkling, then you need to get your nose out of the TV guide or the latest fiction, and get it into the KJV Bible. This is serious stuff. How’s your spirit doing?

Again, by whose authority? “I truly believe” is about the dumbest thing i’ve heard because this person lacks any biblical or God given teaching authority to state what his beliefs mean in the sense that Christ gave to His church (and His Church ALONE) to divinely interpret and instruct scriptures and dogmas.

I’m kind of surprised the Mods let the original post fly, maybe they were not made aware of it :shrug:

It’s like my Grandma used to say, “If you don’t want to be Catholic then don’t; I don’t see anyone hold a gun to your head.”

Human or Mammal?

i think it is hilarious when “true Christians” show us how wrong we “pagan Catholics” are. The hatred they show is more than enough to show that they are not as secure in their Christian beliefs as they would like to believe

“If you have faith enough to move mountains, yet have not love, your faith is worthless”

Showing such venom and hatred should be the one sign needed that they are not the Christians you want to listen to. Even if someone is completely wrong, you correct them with love, not bile.

to coin a phrase…
No Love, No God
Know Love, Know God

In Christ

You can start your own David Beckham fan club, print up T-shirts and put photographs of Beckham on your website. You can even list matches where David Beckham appears and organise trips to see them. In a sense you are indisputably a David Beckham fan.

However unless your club is the * official * David Beckham fan club, you can’t guarantee that David Beckham will want anything to do with it.

OH, but she claims that she is doing all this out of love! Her husband even wrote:

Some Roman Catholics call her site a ‘hate site’ because they hate what it says, even though she is telling them the truth in love hoping that they don’t end up in the flames of hell. Praise be to God that there have been a number Roman Catholics who emailed her and said that they have been saved thanks to Candy’s willingness to exercise her free speech and tell the truth. One man’s love is another man’s hate. With freedom comes responsibility.

I can’t tell you all the comments I’ve read from people thanking her for leading them out of Catholicism and into “true” Christianity. It makes me so ill to think of all the souls she’s has led astray.

:Dit’s soccer, of course no one wants anything to do with it! (i’m kidding, of course! :whistle:)

Ok-- I know someone already pointed this out, but claiming that ante is equivalent to anti? Obviously our schools are failing in teaching Greek and Latin word roots as used in the English language these days…

ante is ‘preceeding or proceeding from; before’ and *anti *means ‘against or in opposition of’. The Vicar of Christ proceeds from Christ, i.e. with Christ-given authority. Our priests stand in persona christi when they administer the sacraments for us, again proceeding with Christ-given authority. In fact, the translation of ‘preceeding or proceeding from; before’ for the prefix ante is the reason the typical use of the word ante in English is for a bet placed in a card game (namely poker) before the cards are dealt. And let’s look at some other English words using ante:

Antebellum- before the Civil War
antenatal - occuring before birth; prenatal
antebrachium - the part of the arm or forelimb between the brachium and the carpal; the forearm
antemortem - before death
anteNicene - the period of the early Christian Church before the 1st Council of Nicea
**antechamber **- a room that serves as a waiting area and entrance for a larger room

The roots of ante and anti are loosely related in that they both can mean facing against. In other words, the person seated facing you may be said to be sitting “opposed to” or “opposite you” (anti), or “before you” (ante). However, in this usage, we are discussing physical positioning, not ideological or spiritual values. Thus, this relationship is meaningless within the context that the article’s author uses it.

Happy to be a Roman Catholic Christian,

Debra

And by Satanists, what do you mean? LeVayian? I know they don’t believe in any god, nor do they have any interest in your Eucharist, so I’m curious.

Bump

It comes from the grace of God through the Church, though, since the Church is the key instrument in bringing us the gospel of Christ in whom we place our faith.

That is incorrect. A Satanist, though they had been ordained, would have done so invalidly and be in complete in-disposition to celebrate the sacraments.

I thought that the required matter for the sacrament of Holy Orders was simply a baptized man: if a Satanist were to be ordained (God forbid) then I would think that he could validly, though not licitly, confect the Eucharist.

Jeremy

What was implied by the 7 year reign of the Muslim Messiah? I’m sure it’s nonsense, maybe why i didn’t get it.

I think she’s trying to say that the “Roman” Catholic Church will align with Islam… I’ll see if I can find out more.

Here is a lovely tidbit:

Back in Genesis 3:15, we find the first prophecy of Jesus Christ. Satan also heard that prophecy, and he understood it. He tried to counterfeit that prophecy, via Nimrod. In secular ancient history, we learn the name of Nimrod’s wife: Semiramis. The Bible calls her Ashtoreth, Astarte, etc. She is also known as Ishtar, Easter, Diana, and many other names that you can learn from a well-read Wiccan. Meanwhile, Nimrod became known as Moloch, etc. Nimrod died, and Semiramis came up pregnant, claiming that she had not lain with a man. This child of Semiramis became known as Baal.

Even this very day, one can easily track down shrines to this “virgin” Semiramis and “savior” son Baal. You’ll find her and her son under various different names, such as:

• Shing Moo
  • Devaki and Crishna
  • Diana
  • Isis and Horus
  • Aphrodite (The Mediatrix)
  • Venus and Jupiter
  • Ashtoreth and Baal

I dare say that some religions worship Semiramis and Baal under the names Mary and Jesus. You can tell the false Mary and Jesus from the real ones, via the way the people worship them. Are they bowing down to statues and figurines of Mary and Jesus? Are these people praying to Mary as the “mediatrix,” instead of to God, in Jesus’ name?

“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;” 1 Timothy 2:5

Many people will fall into religions that worship the counterfeit Mary and Jesus. They will fall into these cults because of their ignorance of the Word of God, or because they are reading the new Bible versions that have been translated from extremely errant manuscripts translated by ignorant or ungodly people.

Something else I found…

If you are a Roman Catholic, then you are living a contradiction. Are you going to follow God and what He teaches in the (never been proven wrong) Bible, or fallible man’s teachings instead? I’ve said it many times before, and I’ll LOVINGLY say it again: If you are claiming to follow God and are following a man/men (or the Pope/Vatican – they are just men, the Bible does not god-ify them), then you are choosing this world and man over God. This is a dangerous position to be in, and I will not stand by and do nothing while I see so many wonderful people continuing to be duped.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. -Revelation 18:4

I do not know if the spiritual Babylon religion of Revelation will be the Catholic Church or not, but it’s a close enough call that it is debatable. I suspect that it’s going to be some type of Catholic-led ecumenical, emergent, post-modernist, mixed faith melting pot.

One Roman Catholic turned Christian states that one of the scriptures in the Bible that opened his eyes was:
” Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” - Matthew 7:13-14
Apparently, “that many people” can be wrong. Being popular or widely accepted is actually a cause for concern.

Dear Roman Catholic: If I hated you, then I’d keep my loud mouth shut. I’d sit by and smirk at the fact that you are duped. However, I’m not doing that, am I? I’m warning you. It’s up to you to choose what you will. The FACT is that I don’t hate you. Now you can look at that Fact, or make up some fancy hate story in your mind that will sit there and gnaw at you.

Madness I tell you!!

I love people who post opinions as a fact… and then criticize you if you don’t agree…

Ahh… those bitter fruits…

In Christ

I used to visit other denominations. It was not unusual for me to hear prayers for "the conversion of Catholics."
After the service, I would reveal my personal faith. I might talk about the the resurrection of Jesus Christ or the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. The inevitable shocked response was "I didn’t know Catholics believed that."
Nothing more need be said.

Hmm-- once validly ordained, it would seem so. Though if he is in mortal sin he heaps coals upon his head, and if the bishops found out, I am sure his faculties for saying Mass would be revoked. However, if he were a Satanist, he would more than likely already be expecting to go to Hell. Is not the motto “I’d rather rule in Hell then serve in Heaven?” I suppose I could be wrong, not having spent too much time hanging out with any admitted satanists.

Anyway… all this means, really, is that the poor faithful who receive Communion from such a priest would not be held accountable for his failures as a priest. The only culpable party would be the priest himself. Though I must say I would expect this would be a dangerous situation for those souls counting on such a man as a spiritual father.

Correct, through the church, not FROM the church… which is exactly what i said in contrast to the false represenation of the original post that the church teaches it is the source of salvation.

Incorrect, Holy Orders are a sacramental and as such if a satanist were to try to participate in them instead of invoking the sacrament they would just bring sacrilage on themselves and their orders (and thus, powers of ordination) would never become valid in the first place.

It would be a different case, however, with someone who was a loyal catholic to become ordained and then to LATER fall to satanic cults. That was not the case as mentioned, though, which referenced how satanists seek out “ordinations.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.