Romance, Etc.

I’m going to ask a guy to go on a date with me before the night is out, and I am INCREDIBLY nervous. Please pray that God may grant me the grace to be successful in this pursuit and to accept the outcome as God’s will. Amen.

Praying for God’s will to be.

[INDENT]To St. Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings

O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings and Catholic singles, lead us by the hand towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their movements, be guided by your Light and transfigured by your Joy. Pray for CatholicSioux to succeed in asking out this young gentleman, if it be God’s will. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

Remembering you in my daily prayers. May the Lord’s will be done in your life. God bless!

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord, if this is for the true good of this man and woman, please bless their relationship and give them wisdom and love to help their relationship to flourish and endure.

Praying!

A day later, but hoping it either went well or you have inner peace about your situation…

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Raphael pray for us.

Thank you all so much! Once I had the courage to approach him, I didn’t even have to ask him out… He asked me out! We have a date tonight, which I’m praying goes well. If it wouldn’t be too much, would you all please say another prayer that everything goes well tonight? Thank you all so much and God bless!

Lord have mercy. Our All-Holy, Immaculate, Most Blessed and Glorified Lady, the Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Saint Mary pray for us!

:gopray2:

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.
For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears
has not been perfected in love.”
1John 4:18

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed
art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of
thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for
us sinners, now and at the hour of our deaths.
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in
heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive
us our trespasses; as we forgive those who trespass
against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver
us from evil.

Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen. :signofcross:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I’m so grateful to all of you for your prayers! We went on a date on Friday night, and it went very well, so we had supper last night, and we’re going to hang out again tonight. I like him a lot, and things are looking very promising. If any of you have the time, could you please say one more prayer that any relationship that may develop between he and I is holy and for the true good of both of us? Thank you all so much, and God bless!

:gopray:

Amen.

Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.