Romanian Orthodox Church supports initiative to specify that marriage is between a man, and a woman

Romanian Orthodox Church supports initiative to specify that marriage is between a man, and a woman: apne.ws/1QaIFzG

God Bless!
When I traveled to the Balkans I noticed that the membership in the EU did not hurt people’s spirituality.
And in the central church in Cluj the church was so full that people stood in the street during the worship, and also the great temples built in the cities centers.
Some predict the empty churches in the future of new European Union countries, but Romania seems to refute such a prognoses.
In Communist Romania, the faithful had to be very difficult but I think that in the new democratic Romania even harder to be Cross-carrying Christian.
New temptations come where the devil more skilful.
Even if the new EU countries will have to make compromises as a condition of EU membership, yet Eastern European countries with a strong Christian potential and tradition can raise their voice and actions in defense of God’s eternal principles.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.