Rosalind Moss becomes Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God

Read the story with pictures on Dom Mark Kirby's blog :)

vultus.stblogs.org/2011/09/in-the-sight-of-angels-and-of.html

I listen to IHR and sometimes she is taking calls, answering questions. I really like her. She is so logical, intelligent She makes so much sense and has great answers.

She’s great and I wish the best for her!

Monica.

Wonderful news-and great pictures! :thumbsup:

God bless Bishop Slattery for welcoming [now] Mother Miriam into his diocese!

It's going to take a little getting used to, with her new name! ;)

She must have a house by now, right?

[quote="barb_finnegan, post:3, topic:255665"]
Wonderful news-and great pictures! :thumbsup:

God bless Bishop Slattery for welcoming [now] Mother Miriam into his diocese!

It's going to take a little getting used to, with her new name! ;)

She must have a house by now, right?

[/quote]

Yes, she has a house now. Their new address is listed on the web site. It should be very soon the "Come & See" visits will begin. No pictures are on the web page yet but the pictures on Br. Mark's page are great!

[quote="MoniC, post:4, topic:255665"]
Yes, she has a house now. Their new address is listed on the web site. It should be very soon the "Come & See" visits will begin. No pictures are on the web page yet but the pictures on Br. Mark's page are great!

[/quote]

Yes, the pictures are wonderful! Mother Miriam looks just like the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles in Missouri in her new habit and veil!

And I'm glad to know that she has a new house, too!

Will be seeing her in Lackawana at the Divine mercy conference in October!:)

[quote="Shoshana, post:6, topic:255665"]
Will be seeing her in Lackawana at the Divine mercy conference in October!:)

[/quote]

How blessed you will be at that conference- to have the Marian priests and Mother Miriam- double blessings for sure! :crossrc:

I was at the Divine Mercy conference in Buffalo today where Mother Miriam spoke and I loved her. It was the first time I've heard her speak and I could not take my eyes off her. She is so real, so human and her message was one I could relate to in my daily life. I love listening to her speak. It was such a blessing having her with us today.:)

[quote="MoniC, post:7, topic:255665"]
How blessed you will be at that conference- to have the Marian priests and Mother Miriam- double blessin
gs for sure! :crossrc:

[/quote]

IT WAS AN AWESOME DAY MADE IN HEAVEN! Yes, you are are right...the marian priests were great and Mother Miriam...well, she was a hoot! What a sense of humor! Thank you Jesus!

[quote="Shoshana, post:9, topic:255665"]

IT WAS AN AWESOME DAY MADE IN HEAVEN! Yes, you are are right...the marian priests were great and Mother Miriam...well, she was a hoot! What a sense of humor! Thank you Jesus!

[/quote]

Is the conference available online or on CD? I would have loved to have been there!

I bet people complimented her on her new habit and veil!

Yes, Mother Miriam looks beautiful in her traditional Benedictine style habit. Also,
"Come and See" weekends will begin in Tulsa in mid-July with 5 applicants at a time and continuing through August. After that, Mother Miriam will select just a few (not sure...maybe 5) for a return visit of 2 weeks. All who have applied will be considered. There's a very interesting YouTube video of Mother being interviewed on EWTN by Father Mitch Pacwa. It's from October 2011. Very informative. :)

Mother is an incredible woman. She has that Jewish common sense too.

OK, I'm biased, because I'm Jewish. Oy Vey! :D

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF :)

[quote="JReducation, post:12, topic:255665"]
Mother is an incredible woman. She has that Jewish common sense too.

OK, I'm biased, because I'm Jewish. Oy Vey! :D

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF :)

[/quote]

Oh, you Jews and your bias. :p

But really, I love Jews to death. If I was to be anything else it would be Jewish, if not just for the cool hats.

I love her relationship with the Lord…it is so real!

A video of Patrick Coffin and Mother Miriam:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5Qbcy3rEqc&feature=plcp&context=C423678dVDvjVQa1PpcFPrX7xRO6YO0lUIba5_lR3YZDMp8kiv24E=

:thumbsup:

There's a word that we Jews use, and it is fitting for the Moss siblings (David and Rosalind), and that word is shamdah (shame)! What a shame that Rosalind would leave what was good and holy (her position with Chosen People Ministries), and join pagan Rome that has gone so far away from Scripture, and has a deep history of anti-Semitism. Luther was a Godsend, as he brought about the reformation, which was much needed, and yes I realize that he too delved in anti-Semitism, but he was still a Godsend for bringing about the much needed reformation.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.