Rosary for all on this wonderful day

Philippians 4:13

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

On this Monday, I offer the prayers of the Rosary for my Catholic Answers Forum sisters and brothers!

May God bless you all abundantly through these prayers.

Thank you Jack, I will return the favor later when I do my daily Novena for our Nation rosary. I will add in all the CAF’ers to the intentions today.

Thank you Jack.
May the Mother of God protect you under her Holy Covering!
God bless!

Thank you so much!~ How kind of you. May God bless you and yours abundantly. I will pray for you.

That is very kind of you Jack! May God bless you!

Thank you, kindly. I have offered decades as well during prayer for members here.

Thank you…particularly appropriate as Traditionally, October is the month of the Holy Rosary.

Thank you, I appreciate it and can sure use any prayers!

Thank you very much! Nice of you! By the way, Pope Francis has asked all faithful to pray the rosary every day throughout the month of October for unity in the church during this period of spiritual turbulence. May Mary intercede for us!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.