Rosary MP3 Help

Currently dealing with a small disaster, my PC packed up a while back, and retrieving my files from various disks and memory cards where they had been backed up to has been a long process.

Anyway, there are a few files I can’t find, of which are three Rosary MP3 files I had. I’m pretty sure I downloaded them from a link here, but having searched for ‘Rosary MP3’ the results left me with pages to go through. I tried, but still feel I’m chasing shadows, so thought I might post and see if anyone can guide me to the right place.

What doesn’t help is I do not know who recorded these MP3 files - As I said, there are only three, there were no Luminous Mysteries recorded when I downloaded these. The files start with some music, and a reading, done in dramatic style, of Satan tempting Eve. The Rosary is prayed by a group, of mainly female voices.

Does that ring a bell with anyone?

[quote="Jay3gsm, post:1, topic:239310"]
Currently dealing with a small disaster, my PC packed up a while back, and retrieving my files from various disks and memory cards where they had been backed up to has been a long process.

Anyway, there are a few files I can't find, of which are three Rosary MP3 files I had. I'm pretty sure I downloaded them from a link here, but having searched for 'Rosary MP3' the results left me with pages to go through. I tried, but still feel I'm chasing shadows, so thought I might post and see if anyone can guide me to the right place.

What doesn't help is I do not know who recorded these MP3 files - As I said, there are only three, there were no Luminous Mysteries recorded when I downloaded these. The files start with some music, and a reading, done in dramatic style, of Satan tempting Eve. The Rosary is prayed by a group, of mainly female voices.

Does that ring a bell with anyone?

[/quote]

There are several rosary styles at the EWTN web site: ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/selectseries.asp?T1=rosary

Also, Rosary Army has several: rosaryarmy.com/?page_id=22

Don't know if any of these are the ones you're looking for. Take care and God bless.

this site has it plus other good freebies as well:

catholicity.com/cds/rosary.html

Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.