Rosary of the unborn

www.rosaryoftheunborn.com

A very powerful devotion.

www.rosaryoftheunborn.com
Please spread this around.

Forgive me for bursting your bubble, but it’s not approved by the Catholic Church.
I too, was once interested in this. Then I took a good long look at their website.
On their FAQ’s page it says:
“Holy Love Ministries is an ecumenical organization (which means it is for all people) and is NOT affiliated with the Catholic Church or any other denomination. We do not seek ecclesiastic approval under the Catholic Church. We are not a church, but an organization given a specific mission. The Rosary of the Unborn comes directly from The Blessed Virgin Mary and we are under Her direction regarding The Rosary of the Unborn. The Rosary of the Unborn is for all people. All people should be allowed to pray.”

Basically, they and the apparitions their “mission” has been based on are not approved by the Church, and they are not even interested in being looked at by the church. This is a HUGE red flag…in all VALID apparitions Jesus and Mary always tell us to be obedient to the Church and its bishops. Read up on Blessed Josefa Menendez or St. Faustina, for example. In my opinion, the rosary of the unborn is either 1) a huge scam to make money or 2) the direct work of the devil, appearing under the guise of Mary.

Bottom line: beware, and pray for the unborn with a normal rosary or prayerbook.

Forgive me for bursting your bubble, but it’s not approved by the Catholic Church.
I too, was once interested in this. Then I took a good long look at their website.
On their FAQ’s page it says:
“Holy Love Ministries is an ecumenical organization (which means it is for all people) and is NOT affiliated with the Catholic Church or any other denomination. We do not seek ecclesiastic approval under the Catholic Church. We are not a church, but an organization given a specific mission. The Rosary of the Unborn comes directly from The Blessed Virgin Mary and we are under Her direction regarding The Rosary of the Unborn. The Rosary of the Unborn is for all people. All people should be allowed to pray.”

Basically, they and the apparitions their “mission” has been based on are not approved by the Church, and they are not even interested in being looked at by the church. This is a HUGE red flag…in all VALID apparitions Jesus and Mary always tell us to be obedient to the Church and its bishops. Read up on Blessed Josefa Menendez or St. Faustina, for example. In my opinion, the rosary of the unborn is either 1) a huge scam to make money or 2) the direct work of the devil, appearing under the guise of Mary.

Bottom line: beware, and pray for the unborn with a normal rosary or prayerbook.

Yes, it’s part of Maureen Sweeney-Kyle’s “Holy Love” conglomerate. As it is based on an unapproved vision/devotion, I can’t discuss it further, here.

The rosaries themselves are overpriced and plastic, and not worth the twenty five dollars they cost. I know your heart is in the right place, but just be careful. So many people have given so mich of their money, time, and prayers to this and similar organizations!

About my previous post, I didn’t mean to break forum rules by discussing non-approved apparitions. If anyone thinks that my post breaks forum rules, please let me know and I will edit.

Hmmm, this is very interesting and good to know. I got a handout about ordering one at a Catholic pro-life event. I couldn’t help but feel that it seemed a little fishy. I am glad that my gut feeling had some merit.

This is a questionable organization.
Why not just pray the Chaplet of Our Lady of Quadalupe, the Patroness of the unborn.

I know this is a little old but I just saw this. I have been praying the rosary of the unborn for years, and to my surprise one of the babies inside the beads disappeared! If it wasn’t true then how do you explain this. There was no way possible it could just disappear, I love Mary and she is showing me in making a difference.

Never mind this post I apologize.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.