Rosary petitions: what does the Immaculate Heart of Mary want?

Hey

I’m doing the Rosary Novena…Instead on doing it for 54 for days = 27 days of petition, 27 days of thanks, I do it for a month each so I dont have to get confused and keep count. Here are the two offertory prayers I composed. I would like to know what you offer your rosaries for and what Mary wants us to pray for. Any private revelations of what her Immaculate Heart wants would be ideal.:slight_smile:

Mother Mary, my Lady of the Rays, offer this holy garland of roses to God the Father, through the Son, to redeem mankind from the fires of hell, to sanctify mankind with the Fire of the Holy Ghost, to free the blessed souls in Purgatory, to heal those who suffer, to crush the serpent’s head beneath our feet, to shepherd & bless the Pope, the Bishops, the Priests, the holy Catholic Church & our persecutors. Amen

Mother Mary, my Lady of the Rays, offer this holy garland of roses to thank God the Father, through the Son, for redeeming mankind from the fires of hell, for sanctifying mankind with the Fire of the Holy Ghost, for freeing the blessed souls in Purgatory, for healing those who suffer, for crushing the serpent’s head beneath our feet, for shepherding & blessing the Pope, the Bishops, the Priests, the holy Catholic Church & our persecutors. Amen

bump;)

Well, we know from the Fatima revelation that she desires the spread of the 5 Saturdays devotion. We also know from La Salette that she is grievously hurt by people taking the Lord’s Name in vain, working on the Sabbath, and eating meat on Lent days of fasting.

I think it’s fairly obvious what hurts her heart. Idolatry, abortion, the perversions of modern times, sin, and for these we need to offer prayers and sacrifices to her Immaculate Heart.

thanx, ya you right. Not sure what answer I’m really looking for. I’m on my 2nd month of first fridays and saturdays, I think its amazing YAY

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.