Rosary Question

I hope I put this under the correct subject matter. I have a question about Rosary beads. Does anyone know of a place I can get some sorta manly ones for free?
I am on disability for a little while and I cannot afford any extras for a few months. Of late I have been sitting in this real old Catholic church, just me, sometimes lighting candles in prayer by Mary & Jesus, asking for Saint Padre Pio, Saint Patrick & Saint Francis of Assisi to prayer for me and my loved ones. Looking at the wonderful 100 year old stained glass, paintings etc. and well, just breathing and meditating.

Needles to say, I have been using my fingers to do the Rosary & the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, sometimes i might mess them up as i get confused counting hahah, though my intentions are good and honest.Anyhow, if anyone knows of a place I can get some for free that would be swell. Thanks and god bless :slight_smile:

“Pray, hope, and don’t worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.”
― Padre Pio

hail-mary-rosaries.com/free-rosaries.html :slight_smile:

I have prayed for your healing.

Thank you! I will look at the website.

“Pray, hope, and don’t worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.”
― Padre Pio

If you find none that are acceptable, I have a spare, brand new dark brown Rosary with 8mm (5/16 inch) beads and substantial cording. It is even a fairly quiet one, if you use it at adoration. I would be delighted to send it to you. If interested, send me a PM with your mailing address.

thank you! I emailed you the information :slight_smile:

― Padre Pio

I pray for your healing also.

thank you! the other poster was kind enough to mail me an extra pair! I will use it for a few months, until, I can afford my own. Then, I will pass them along to the next person who is without. I think this would be the best thing to do. Sorta like a Rosary chain. :slight_smile:

thank you for your prayers. I will be okay, I have nothing life threatening, I appreciate all the kinds words and everything. What a wonderful day to be a Catholic.

“Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.”
― Thomas Merton

I’ll say a prayer for you as well, also, idk if your interested, but there are other prayers the Rosary beads can be used for, like the Divine mercy Chaplet and Chaplet of the Holy Wounds

holysouls.com/chapletoftheholywounds.htm

catholicity.com/prayer/divinemercy.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.