rosery

i would like to pay the rosery am getting some from my mum tomorrow i had a link to a rosery prayers site but i lost the link can some guide me
thank you

try the links in mu signature line…or google “come pray the rosary.”

God bless you.

Hi Emily-

Here’s a link to a site that I found extremely helpful. how-to-pray-the-rosary-everyday.com. They even have booklets for each of the Mysteries which include scripture passages for your meditation. These are free and printable. I hope the information helps! Bless you in your prayers! :crossrc:

Here is a very good easy guide on how to pray the rosary:

rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded

Hi EMILYOCD.

I found it difficult to find a good simple guide to praying the Rosary on the internet, so I photocopied one I liked out of a book I have. :slight_smile:

s12.postimg.org/xav4tv8bx/Rosary.jpg (Click on the image and it will enlarge it).

I also hope you don’t mind if I share with you some small quotes on praying the Rosary that I have very much enjoyed.

I hope this has helped.

God Bless

Thank you for reading
Josh

ourladyswarriors.org/prayer/15promise.htm

Here is another place where you can learn the Rosary. :slight_smile:

May God bless you all and thank you for the links
my mum gave me a white rosary its beautiful unsure if its blessed but its a welcomed gift
thank you all

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.