Rosie leaving the View finally

The evil Rosie O’Donell canned from the View (not that I watch the View anyways, but good riddance to her leftist immoral diarrhea being spewed on the airwaves). Hopefully she doesn’t resurface on some other show.

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268281,00.html

Doesn’t look like she was canned. She only had a one year contract and she didn’t renew. The Drudgereport is reporting that she was offered a 3 year deal and turned it down.

But yes we can do a happy dance if it means i don’t have to hear about her views everyday in the media. Have you ever read her blog? It’s horrible written…

comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?cat=TELEVISION&fn=/2007/04/25/646170.html&cvqh=itn_rosie

I didn’t realize thatFocus on the Family was so supportive of Catholics (paragraph 9) by asking them to boycott the companies supporting the View because of O’Donnell’s Catholic comments. :thumbsup: for Focus on the Family.

I’m glad she’ll be gone too.

Here’s another link to a story on it that said she’s leaving in June, I think

tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=260038&GT1=7703

Thank goodness!!

I didn’t realize thatFocus on the Family was so supportive of Catholics (paragraph 9) by asking them to boycott the companies supporting the View because of O’Donnell’s Catholic comments. :thumbsup: for Focus on the Family.

I didn’t either and I’m glad to know that we’ve got support from some mainly Protestant groups!

Amen!

Babara Walters has nothing but great things to say about this blatant Anti-Catholic. I hope they cancel the whole show.

The first time I ever saw Rosie O’Donnell was when she played “Betty Rubble” in the movie, “The Flintstones.”

Yechh! Betty was a babe. Rosie was not a babe.

There are thousands of women in the U.S. who could sit on “The View” and provide intelligent, stimulating, and civilized discussion to an audience. Why doesn’t the network hire one of THOSE women?

My suggestion would be Peggy Noonan. Now I’d watch that!

Everytime I hear her voice I think of the Gorilla-buddy in the animated “Tarzan”…

(the apple didn’t fall too far from the tree IMO :stuck_out_tongue: )

I think that ABC probably had a lot of pressure concerning her anti-Catholic remarks. If they didn’t then they probably would of given her the money she requested. I just read the Catholic League article about all her remarks (see their web site) and I thank God she is off the air. But ABC still has a lot of explaining to do by allowing Catholic bashing to go on without any apologies. According to Catholic League Monday’s episode (April 23) all ladies were making fun of baptism and bashing Catholics in general. This has to stop! I am glad at least Rosie is off the air. Thank the Lord!

I too didn’t watch that show too much–and REALLY didn’t watch it when Rosie joined the show. But, I have a bit of a different take on her. I don’t think she’s evil–I think she is a very lost and sad person. She is also a VERY angry person–VERY. Wow…always mad at someone…Bush, Catholics…even Donald Trump?

I think that she is a living example that when we don’t surrender to God’s true plan for our lives…we will become very sad, angry, and ultimately lost people.

Only thing I ever liked Rosie in was "A League Of Their Own"
Kathy

True. She is pathetic, and this is a really dumb show. While it may be called “The View,” there is really very little room for a variety of views on this show. I used to watch it but started to find it quite insulting to women. I stopped watching after seeing the panel insult and mock Jennifer O’Neill (an actress who is now a pro-life activist). I found their behavior just obnoxious.

:extrahappy:
Now if the whole show would just go away.

Or if only someone would start a show called “Another View” featuring a panel of main-line American women who respect religion, honor tradition, and know the difference between good and evil.

I’m not talking Phyllis Schlafly, Beverly LaHaye, and that skinny blonde lady who reminds me of a women Rush Limbaugh.

I’m talking about women like Peggy Noonan, Elizabeth Dole, Connie Sellica, Regina Taylor, Carrie Underwood, Jackie Joyner Kersee, etc. What a discussion that would be! Interesting!

Anyone else glad that Rosie O’donnell is leaving the View? Her Catholic bashing never once got her in trouble, but at least she will be gone for now. Anyone else glad she is leaving?

Focus on the Family is big, because Dobson is smart enough to have figured their agenda is social and no need to have infighting between theology. Granted there will always be comments here and their, I’m sure Catholics rub Protestants the wrong way at times too. I think they try to avoid being anti-Catholic.

I think that she is a living example that when we don’t surrender to God’s true plan for our lives…we will become very sad, angry, and ultimately lost people.

I agree that she appears to be one of those lost people who is sad and angry.
Wasn’t she raised Catholic? If so, then maybe she is another candidate for excommunication.

She needs our prayers and not our bashing though.

I can’t believe people fell into Rosie’s and Trump’s plan! Don’t you think that they decided to feud to boost both of their ratings?

I am waiting for some big company like Fox to sign Don Imus.

I 1st saw Rosie back in '88 as a VJ on VH1. I thought she was hilarious then.
My how times have changed.
I have never watched the view but certainly heard enough about it - none good.
I did read that their (The View’s) ratings went up 17% with the addition of “the mouth”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.