Round Four

Tomorrow starts the 4th and final round of chemo, and I’m back asking for prayers that it will not be bad. I know prayer helped me last time.

I will be praying for all here, as always. God bless.

Please remember that you are included every day in my Perpetual Nine Day Novena to St. Peregrine. You are not forgotten.

Praying for you~

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Baptista,
I will pray for you this week

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you all so much. I will be remembering you especially during my treatment tomorrow, and offering up any discomfort for your intentions.

Peggy, you are in my prayers.
Love, Trishie

Praying for you Peggy…Will keep you in prayers especially tomorrow…Take Care and may God Bless you!

Loving God,

We ask for your special mercy and comfort for your loving child Baptista who has been bravely carrying your Cross through a series of difficult chemo treatments. Please grant courage and strength to Baptista and bless the medical staff and all who minister to and support Baptista during this time. Please send your comforting and warm Holy Spirit to help guide Baptista through the days to come and provide a sense of humor and love to all who interact with her during this time to help keep her spirits and attitude up.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the master healer of all that ails us in this world and our Savior in the world to come.

Amen.

Heavenly Father I pray that this last chemo treatment provides an effective cure for Baptista and also that the side effects would be minimal, in Jesus name, Amen.

For the Intercession of St Peregrine to ease your suffering…Amen

I am praying for you. May the Lord Jesus ease your suffering and make this round of chemo easier for you to take. May all the saints intercede on this request and may the angels come to your side to comfort you. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holding you in my prayers.

St. Peregrine, as a humble Servant of Mary, you experienced human weakness and the pain and suffering of sickness. Knowing that medicine and human knowledge have limits, we pray for all those involved in the medical profession, that they may be a true source of healing and comfort for all people. Like you, we also turn to God in our suffering. Just as Jesus reached out and touched you with His healing hand, we pray that Baptista would be strengthened in body and spirit, and cured of their illness by Jesus Christ through your intercession. In gratitude, we pray for all the people of the world that they will come to know you, St. Peregrine, and the love that God has for each of them. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Peggy)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen

You are still and always in my prayers. May Jesus heal your body and spirit. May the angels surround you and bring you comfort and may you receive a total cure in this last treatment. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.