Round Three

Round 3 of chemo begins tomorrow. I had an extra week off due to low platelets and potassium, and it was nice to be able to eat and not be so exhausted all the time. I ask for prayers that I won’t be terribly sick with this round, and that the exhaustion not be too bad; at least that I have enough energy to do the minimum of chores that I need to do.

Also I ask for prayers that tomorrow turn out ok time-wise. I have a radiation treatment scheduled for 7:45 am, and the chemo is scheduled for 8:20 am. Pray I make it from one to the other on time. They’re in the same building, but I need to get partially undressed and dressed again after the first appointment.

I thank you all for the prayers you have said for me. And know that I always think of and pray for all here. God bless you!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for you, Baptista, for cure and minimal side effects.

In my prayers Peggy, take care…

Hail Mary,
full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you!

Peggy, may the Lord hear your prayer, and may He grant you healing and peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Thank you all so much! Prayers are worth more than gold, as I always say, and you are all so generous with yours. God bless you.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, the Lord is with The.
Blessed art thou among women, and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for Peggy

Continued prayers for you as you begin Round Three.May our Lord renew your strength,Comfort you and allways be with you as I know He will,He does and He is.Rocky.

Hi Peggy,

I will be offering up my rosary tonight and tommorrow for your intentions.

Thank you again, so much. This was day two of round 3, and so far so good. I’m very tired, but so far the nausea is minimal, Praise God!

And today was the final day of radiation!!! I am very happy to see the end of that. Even though I have chemo tomorrow, I can sleep later because of no radiation before hand.

You all remain in my prayers.

Hi Baptista,
I’m praying especially hard for you and will pray to my mother for you that she may help you at this time.

St. Peregrine, as a humble Servant of Mary, you experienced human weakness and the pain and suffering of sickness. Knowing that medicine and human knowledge have limits, we pray for all those involved in the medical profession, that they may be a true source of healing and comfort for all people. Like you, we also turn to God in our suffering. Just as Jesus reached out and touched you with his healing hand, we pray that Baptista would be strengthened in body and spirit, and cured of their illness through Jesus Christ by your intercession. In gratitude, we pray for all the people of the world that they will come to know you, St. Peregrine, and the love that God has for each of them. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord please give Peggy full recovery.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Thank you all so much again. I have had a rough weekend in that I’m exhausted, and have been ‘feeling down’, but I know God is with me. And praise God! The nausea is still minimal, so I’ve been able to eat fairly well, which means I’m not losing weight fast. This is a very good thing. I thought I would try to come here for awhile and pray, and feel the sense of community we have with one another.

God bless each and every one of you, and may He help you all in your daily lives, bringing comfort and peace in all your tribulations.

I’m new here but that does not mean I cannot pray for you! You’re in my prayers!

Thank you, Robert. Your prayers mean so very much!

My prayers go with you. Prayers to Our Lord, His Blessed Mother, and to your guardian angel that the medication may be more gentle to your system while more effective in battle.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.