rumors

Hi all,
sorry for not posting for a while it is to ask if anybody believes in these stories about our church being infiltrated by the devil since pope John I myself rely on my faith from god and believe he will sort any problems out if this is true, so I don’t pass any rumors on I would ask all to keep the faith and live a holy life in prayer god bless you all today and ever Jim xxx

God bless you also, Jim, and may God bless the Church.

thanks Trish have a great day Jim xxx

Don’t believe everything you hear, especially if it sounds like a conspiracy. Fear not, and remember what Jesus said (Matthew 16:18): “And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying with you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

p.s. please capitalize God out of respect. I know you meant no harm :slight_smile:

The devil has been infiltrating the Church from the beginning. Rumors won’t get far around here. You have the right idea though; Our Lord will sort it out.

My personal solution is consecration to the Sorrowful & Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Praying for the church.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

The devil has always been within the Church, starting with Judas. However, be careful not to throw the Church out just because of one Judas.

Christ also promised to be with us, his Church, till the end of time.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.