Russian Pranksters: We Tricked Bernie Sanders into KGB ‘Sleeper Agent’ Activation Ritual with ‘Greta Thunberg’

Bernie actually did pretty well here getting pranked.

Listen to it yourself in the video below.

Russian Pranksters: We Tricked Bernie Sanders into KGB ‘Sleeper Agent’ Activation Ritual with ‘Greta Thunberg’

(INSET: Greta Thunberg) Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., talks on his phone as he departs after a vote on Gina Haspel to be CIA director, on Capitol Hill, Thursday, May 17, 2018 in Washington. The Senate confirmed Haspel as the first female director of the CIA following a difficult nomination process …

Alex Brandon/AP, Pontus Lundahl/TT News Agency/AFP/Getty

KRISTINA WONG

13 Feb 2020

A pair of Russian YouTubers claim that they have nabbed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) in another prank call from a pair posing as Greta Thunberg and her father, according to their latest video.

The video opens with an individual who sounds like and identifies himself as Sanders, one of the frontrunners in the Democrats’ presidential primary, asking to speak with Greta Thunberg, the teen climate activist who was named TIME Person of the Year. “I just wanted to congratulate you on the extraordinary role you are playing in rallying young people and people throughout the world on this terrible, terrible crisis of climate change,” he says. . . .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.