Russia's defense ministry claims its troops found mass graves in Aleppo, with bodies showing signs of torture

Russia’s defense ministry claims its troops found mass graves in Aleppo, with bodies showing signs of torture cbsn.ws/2i7P426

This Syrian mess is inhuman in many respects. I am glad Obama kept us out of it as much as he did. I hope Trump does the same.

:’(

And is that how you’d feel about the Holocaust?
How many Christians were killed? Can we even count them? Realize ISIS is wanting a worldwide
Caliphate. We are all to be Muslims. Trump, who I support, wants to let Russia handle this. Russia wants Assad to stay in office. Assad used WMD on his people. It’s fine to think we are not the world’s policrman. But the UN needs to oversee genocide.
NATO and OAS need to intervene. Sharply. We supported the rebels and the Kurds. That is where Russia and Assad aimed their weapons. I wonder if they tried to hit ISIS? God help us. This is so big and Iran will not keep to contract. WW III is at our doors. See 3 days of darkness connected to Fatima last secret.
Lord of heaven and earth, have mercy on us. Blessed Mother pray for us. As w Sodom and Gommorah, where Lot said,"If I can find 10 good men would you hold back your punishment? " The chastisement is upon us. Forgive us our sins and pour your mercy river on us. In Jesus name. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.