Russia's UN ambassador says tensions with US probably the worst since the 1973 Mideast wa

Russia’s UN ambassador says tensions with US probably the worst since the 1973 Mideast war. abcn.ws/2dVEafD

The Russians should let this election play out before they start playing war games against the United States.

The U.S. may attempt to force their hand. I think the Obama Administration and Clinton are corrupt and possibly on a war path, as they lose their power or it looks like Trump may win they may get desperate. I hope the U.S. gets a chance to vote them out before anything goes down.

Check these out -
youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Now, there is no way I could know for sure who is telling the truth, but I know what has happened, and I know which side makes a hell of a lot more sense and it isn’t Obama or Hillary that’s for sure.

I hope this has helped

God Bless You

Thank you for reading
Josh

So, Obama &Clinton sold Uranium to Russia and now start to “shake” the army armour because of Russian threats?
:confused:

Look up on line: “Uranium One”.

Check also Clinton Cash for details.

The result was that Clinton collected $140,000,000 in personal enrichment.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.