Sacramental Marriage Con-validation?

My wife and I have been married for 13 years. We were married in a Southern Baptist church. My wife was raised and confirmed as a Catholic. I am not a catholic. My wife and I have come back to the church after being members of a Southern Baptist church for the last 14 years. I am currently in RCIA, and was wondering what needs to be done to make our marriage sacramental?

Thank you

Presuming that you are baptized and that neither of you has a previous marriage, the validation of your marriage is a pretty straightforward process. You both need to provide your records of baptism. Then you would need witnesses that can testify that neither of you have any previous marriages with surviving spouses. You would also need to provide a copy of your civil marriage.
Once the priest is satisfied that you intend to enter into the Catholic understanding of marriage, you would simply exchange your vows in a brief ceremony.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.