Sacraments of Initiation

I know that the Sacrament of Baptism makes one a member of the Mystical Body of Christ. So, do the other Sacraments of Initiation (Eucharist and Confirmation) perfect and purify that membership?

Perfect and strengthen that unity.

Could you explain this to me please. In baptism where are made members of the body of Christ, but I am confused as to what this is talking about.

Our Lady is the Queen of Baptism. But she is the Mother of the Eucharist. What happens to those children who die between Baptism and Holy Eucharist? They are in the state of grace, which state of grace has been won for them by the Flesh and Blood of Jesus in suffering in union with the Divine nature of the Word. It has been won for them out of the treasury of suffering of Jesus and Mary. Baptism has taken these little children out of original sin and restored them to divine sonship, lost through Adam’s sin.

They go to the Beatific Vision. They are of the kingdom of Mary; but they are not the children of Mary. Mary is their Queen, but not their Mother. They are like little angels. There was a strong tradition in the Church that always spoke of them as “those angels who died in infancy.” They have the Beatific Vision, and they see the great Queen, but they do not move in as part of the Mystical Body of Christ in the quintessence of that beautiful word.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.