Sacred Heart of Jesus, comfort our troubled hearts

Hi,

I wanted to ask all of you to pray for the hearts of all who are troubled by many things, myself included. Ask the united hearts of Jesus and Mary to pray for our hearts.

God bless you all,
Joshua

With pleasure!
i`m in exactly the same boat.
Between anxiety and depression, and other assorted crosses…

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus: may we all place our trust in Thee.
Mary our Mother: place us under thy holy mantle; be a mother to us, and lead us to thy Son.
Saint Joseph, head and protector of the Holy Family: be a father to us.

Let not your hearts be troubled: believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father`s house there are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also. [John 14:1-4. RSV-Catholic Edition]

“Come, Lord Jesus!” [Rev. 22:20] Just before receiving Holy Communion, i say those words.

Thanks, Joshua, for starting this thread: your timing was perfect.
May God bless you, too.

Prasise be the name of the Sacred Heart of Jesus forever. Amen

Oh. joshrp, yes! The troubled heart, it sometimes seems, is a symptom of living in the modern world.

Praying that all of us who feel this trouble in our hearts find comfort in Jesus, who wanted all of the children (and what are we but the merest children compared to Him?) to come to him.

May His peace and love surround you, and surround us all.:angel1:

graceland

O Sacred Heart of Jesus living in the heart of Mary I ask you to comfort Joshua and all those who are troubled by many things. Grant them peace, strength, courage, wisdom, the deepest faith, surrender to your holy will and abandonment to your divine providence. O Immaculate One, dearest Mother, please help Joshua and the others by your constant loving maternal mediation. Amen.

Praying for all who suffer.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying a Hail Mary

Come to Me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden light. [Matthew 11 28-30 RSV]
If only we would heed these words, and surrender to Him! :shrug:

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus please take care of us. We adore your Sacred Heart

:heart:

Sacred Heart of Jesus, united with the Immaculate Heart, vanquish the influence of the world, the flesh and the devil in our lives. Grant us Your perfect peace, and conquer death and cursing, confirming us in life and blessing. Unite us in the Holy Spirit, and present us spotless to our Father in Heaven in lives of temperance and tender hearts of perfect, saintly patience. Grant Jerusalem Your peace and may Russia be converted soon and swiftly by the Immaculate Heart. Thanks. AMEN

Praise be the name of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Forever! Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.