SAHM's, this is funny

I love this haha. There are times when DH or someone asks what I did all day and although it feels like I was busy nonstop all day, I can only find a few things to tell them…
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/22/AR2007052201554.html

What do SAHM’s do all day? They are Moms to their kids! And that is more time consuming than answering to any boss.

Someone had posted a picture of that article on facebook a few weeks ago and I'd searched for it everywhere! Thanks for sharing the link!

haha this is great. I facebook posted it for many mommies to enjoy:)

Wow - that’s great. I actually have some friends like that unfortunately… (not unfortunate that they’re my friends - just unfortunate they think that way).

It’s just impossible for anyone without kids to understand…

LOL, I'm the wife of a SAHD, and I totally get this. I feel much the same when I get home as I did when I was a SAHM (because DH is using the time to do all the things he didn't do during the day while it was his turn to enjoy the kids). I usually have to multi-task heavily in the evening since I do all of the family paperwork, so when DH sits down, he'll often find an armful of baby thrown at him so that I can quickly write the bills before she gets hungry again :)

I think "45 minutes to do a 15 minute chore" is a little inaccurate, though . . . IME, it's more like an hour :p We're lucky my job is flexible enough to let me take over the kids or run errands, so DH doesn't have to try and do it with the li'l ones.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.