Saint Pio Of Pietrelcina

Hello dear friends,

I wanted to share with you all a website that has helped me tremendously in my faith. I hope that some may also be inspired as I have when reading about the many miracles our Lord worked through our dear Padre.

padrepiodevotions.org/index.asp

Some of my favorite newsletters in particular,

My Favorite - padrepiodevotions.org/2002january.asp

Fascinating Story of Miracle Healing - padrepiodevotions.org/2001january.asp

And Another - padrepiodevotions.org/2001april.asp

Hope you enjoy some of these beautiful stories :thumbsup:

God Bless You All

Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome! :thumbsup:

I feel as though stories such as the ones mentioned above can really be helpful to our faith :slight_smile:

God Bless

it does:D I have ran across the page but didn’t read em until you recommend it. Once again, thanks!

I like this site with biographical pictures of him, it is easier to read
caccioppoli.com/Padre%20Pio%20bio,%20english.htm

You must have seen it;) But nevertheless, I recommend it.:thumbsup:

By the way, you can watch padre pio movies on youtube, have you seen it? just type st padre pio, and it would come up. Fantastic.

Actually, you can type any name of saints on google and youtube, and they will come up with their lives. Sometimes surprising results.

But on youtube, there are only big saints, like St. John Paul II, St. Therese of Lisieux (or Therese of the Child Jesus), St. Gemma Galgani.

I have compiled several of them but have not finished
youtube.com/user/catholichannel
increaseyourfaith.blogspot.com/

It is amazing, you can see the saints literally live

There is also these movies about Fatima Apparition. Just type Our Lady of Fatima :wink:

May the merciful Jesus bless you

Yes!

I have been to that site as well, and it looks like you certainly have done a great amount to spread the message of Our Lord through the inspiration of our Dear Padre :thumbsup:

I credit our Dear Padre with single handedly bringing me back to Christ :slight_smile:

Though I still have my problems here and there, it is through learning about our Dear Padre that I have been putting my faith back in Christ, just as Pio did himself :slight_smile:

God Bless You!

Thanks for all the great links!

No Problem :thumbsup:

I forgot I had this site in my favorites. Thanks for reminding me. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.