Saints, our heavenly family, please pray for us

Our brothers and sisters in the Communion of Saints, you fill Heaven and Earth with praise, gratitude and intercession.
You are resplendent expressions of God’s love.
You harmoniously enrich each other and glorify God in the perfect accomplishment of God’s image in you!

Please offer for us the fruits of your earthly fidelity and charity and your heavenly blessedness, united with Jesus’ sacrifice.

The dilemmas and burdens of temptation, sin, guilt and suffering are eternally lifted from you, yet in the vivid, passing moments of life you lived with these things as we do now. To you the love, truth and glory of God are living realities that to my best understanding remain elusive, shadowy hopes.

Please pray to God for us out of your secure place in Heaven, for we, your kin and ransomed by Jesus’ blood, may yet be saved and sanctified. We may yet become pure strong channels of love and witness to others.

Pray that we faithfully desire God’s highest will for us and for others whom He wishes to benefit through us, and never let us drift from His presence.

Pray that physical desires or errant spiritual aspirations do not possess us. Heaven’s queen, our Mother, at Fatima declared that sins of flesh are the judgement of most lost souls. For sake of her maternal love, please intercede that we aptly utilize characteristics and gifts intended for others’ welfare and our own, never for egoistic purposes.

Just as physical pride can become an idol in preference to God, so also can intellectual and spiritual pride lead to self-adoration. Therefore, please intercede for our wisdom and faith, for honesty regarding our real state before God, and our true relation to God.

Pray that our temptations, trials, sufferings and failures, along with my good efforts and blessings, become tools of God’s Spirit.

We ask wisdom and grace to live God’s will even if we remain a disappointment to others and ourselves. Even without anyone’s awareness, let God make us sacramentally whole and delightful to Him.

Dear sisters and brothers in Heaven, you are kindred to all whom God created us to benefit. Let us each receive your unique blessing, for you are rich in God and glorify in unique fashion, the love of our Creator. Please surround us with your love, protection and intercession, so that you may welcome us into our everlasting home in the presence of God, together with our Mother, and the Angels!

All saints of God please powerfully pray for us that God’s desires will be fulfilled in our lives as we joyfully anticipate the fullness of communion in heaven. God, we honour and thank You for the example and teaching of Your Saints. Thank You for their intercession, requested, and voluntary, out of Your love for us.

“It is God’s will that in this world souls shall dispense to each other, by prayer, the treasures of Heaven, in order that when they reach their everlasting Home they may love one another with grateful hearts, and with an affection far in excess of that which reigns in the most perfect family on earth.” “I have often thought that perhaps I owe all the graces, with which I am laden, to some little soul whom I shall know only in Heaven.” [Saint Therese of Lisieux]

Thank you for sharing this prayer Trishie.
(Did you compose it?)

Dominus vobiscum, Reg.

[quote="Trishie, post:1, topic:177351"]
Our brothers and sisters in the Communion of Saints, you fill Heaven and Earth with praise, gratitude and intercession.
You harmoniously enrich each other and glorify God in the perfect accomplishment of God’s image in you!

Please offer for us the fruits of your earthly fidelity and charity and your heavenly blessedness, united with Jesus’ sacrifice.

The dilemmas and burdens of temptation, sin, guilt and suffering are eternally lifted from you, yet in the vivid, passing moments of life you lived with these things as we do now. To you the love, truth and glory of God are living realities that to my best understanding remain elusive, shadowy hopes.

Please pray to God for us out of your secure place in Heaven, for we, your kin and ransomed by Jesus’ blood, may yet be saved and sanctified. We may yet become pure strong channels of love and witness to others.

Pray that we faithfully desire God’s highest will for us and for others whom He wishes to benefit through us, and never let us drift from His presence.

Pray that physical desires or errant spiritual aspirations do not possess us. Heaven’s queen, our Mother, at Fatima declared that sins of flesh are the judgement of most lost souls. For sake of her maternal love, please intercede that we aptly utilize characteristics and gifts intended for others’ welfare and our own, never for egoistic purposes.

Just as physical pride can become an idol in preference to God, so also can intellectual and spiritual pride lead to self-adoration. Therefore, please intercede for our wisdom and faith, for honesty regarding our real state before God, and our true relation to God.

Pray that our temptations, trials, sufferings and failures, along with my good efforts and blessings, become tools of God’s Spirit.

We ask wisdom and grace to live God’s will even if we remain a disappointment to others and ourselves. Even without anyone’s awareness, let God make us sacramentally whole and delightful to Him.

Dear sisters and brothers in Heaven, you are kindred to all whom God created us to benefit. Let us each receive your unique blessing, for you are rich in God and glorify in unique fashion, the love of our Creator. Please surround us with your love, protection and intercession, so that you may welcome us into our everlasting home in the presence of God, together with our Mother, and the Angels!

All saints of God please powerfully pray for us that God’s desires will be fulfilled in our lives as we joyfully anticipate the fullness of communion in heaven. God, we honour and thank You for the example and teaching of Your Saints. Thank You for their intercession, requested, and voluntary, out of Your love for us.

“It is God’s will that in this world souls shall dispense to each other, by prayer, the treasures of Heaven, in order that when they reach their everlasting Home they may love one another with grateful hearts, and with an affection far in excess of that which reigns in the most perfect family on earth.” “I have often thought that perhaps I owe all the graces, with which I am laden, to some little soul whom I shall know only in Heaven.” [Saint Therese of Lisieux]

[/quote]

In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, amen!

A beautiful prayer...

[/quote]

Amen! What a beautiful prayer, thank you for sharing!

Amen! to Trishie's prayer.

Heavenly communion

Dear God, You call each person to be uniquely holy. Each is an expression of Your love, created to joyfully enrich, illuminate, mirror and reflect all of Your uniquely beloved children, bathed in divine radiance. Thus, Your love and goodness and glory blazes through all humanity in multi-faceted perfection and joy.

God, do not allow me or anyone to cheat You, or my sisters and brothers, of the brilliance of Your unique expression of Yourself in me. Do not let the shadows of complacency, or of discouragement, or of the darkness of sin, deny others the delight of who I am created to be forever.

Therefore, in joyful, humble trust I surrender to You, so that you will make me Yours in the holiness and wholeness of Your image. I entreat that through this fulfilment You will lead many others into Yourself also. Thank You, God, for creating each of us to share forever Your glorious love!
Please help me to live as You hope. loving God above all and others as myself.
Please help me because I cannot do it alone

[/quote]

Loving God please hear our prayer as expressed by our friend Trishie. Amen.

Beautiful prayer...amen

Amen and thanks Trishie.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers for these intentions. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.