Saints that changed orders

What do I mean?

Can you name saints that started in one order, but changed to another?

I have an example: St Anthony of Padova. Started out as an Augustinian, but switched to the Franciscans.

Any others? Any cases where a saint switched more than once?

Over to you:D

He didn't switch, but St. John of the Cross thought about transferring to the Carthusians because the O.Carm. wasn't strict enough.

Lúcia moved to Oporto in 1921, and at 14 was admitted as a boarder in the school of the Sisters of St. Dorothy in Vilar, on the city’s outskirts.
On October 24, 1925, she entered the Institute of the Sisters of St. Dorothy as a postulant in the convent in Tuy, Spain, just across the northern Portuguese border.
Lúcia made her first vows on October 3, 1928, and her perpetual vows on October 3, 1934, receiving the name Sister Maria das Dores (Mary of the Sorrows).
She returned to Portugal in 1946 (where she visited Fatima incognito) and in March 1948 after receiving special papal permission to be relieved of her perpetual vows, entered the Carmelite convent of St. Teresa in Coimbra, where she resided until her death. She made her profession as a Discalced Carmelite on May 31, 1949, taking the name Sister Maria Lúcia of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BAcia_Santos

I know Mother Teresa was a part of an Order and then she left to serve the poor people in Calcutta and then she founded her own Order to do the same work.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.