I live in the midwest, and as I’m sure you may have heard this morning on the news, we are supposed to be in store for some extreme weather including tornados and 60 mph winds.
It got me thinking. I’ve been in RCIA for over half a year now. My RCIA director says that I’m ready to enter into the church, but since my church and diocese is smaller, they want to wait until Easter Vigil to give me the sacraments. (Until then my RCIA director is treating me with higher Catechist education since I am so interested and in love with the church but that’s another story lol)
I haven’t received the sacrament of reconciliation yet, but I have so many sins to confess since I have never received the sacrament before… It has me thinking that what if some crazy event happens (like a severe storm with a tornado) before I receive the sacraments of initiation? It’s kind of a scary thought for me, because I truly wish I could go to confession today…
Does anyone have any thoughts or advice about this?
Thanks everyone, and God bless.